ASG
IBM
Zystems
Cressida
Icon
Netflexity

MQSeries.net
Search  Search       Tech Exchange      Education      Certifications      Library      Info Center      SupportPacs      LinkedIn  Search  Search                                                                   FAQ  FAQ   Usergroups  Usergroups

Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

RSS Feed - WebSphere MQ Support RSS Feed - Message Broker Support

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Interchange Server + Adapters » Polling DB using Adapter

Polling DB using Adapter « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
dmorales
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 10:02 am    Post subject: Polling DB using Adapter Reply with quote

I'm trying to poll a DB SqlServer DB and I dont understand how to extract and the follow step for polling this DB. I'm aprenttice.Can you help me please. I need to know the steps if is necessary

My query is this.
I have a database and I need that from the Adapter doing this to the polling BD
This table is Customer and when entering new record activates the trigger that enters the event to the event store table

up there all right, I have defined the following properties in the configuration file Adapter: ArchiveProcessed = False, ArchiveTableName = ARCHIVE_EVENTSTORE, EventTableName: EVENTSTORE

but still do not understand that then the data that are in store event, that way is correct as well to extract data from a SProcedure?

I dont understand , help me please,

Thank you!
yumani2
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm really new to this thopic, I need steps if posibble?
I am using the WBIAdapter a server that runs on AIX, I created the tables for the event mechanism, I have a table for events and another to archive these events, the schema of my table is as follows:

Event_id NUMBER (20) PRIMARY KEY,
Connector_id VARCHAR2 (40)
Object_key VARCHAR2 (80) NOT NULL,
Object_name VARCHAR2 (40) NOT NULL,
Object_verb VARCHAR2 (40) NOT NULL,
Event_priority NUMBER (5) NOT NULL,
Event_time DATE NOT NULL DEFAULT SYSDATE,
Archive_time DATE DEFAULT SYSDATE,
Event_status NUMBER (5) NOT NULL,
Event_comment VARCHAR2 (100));

and I have a BO, with the same fields, but there are no steps that follow, which I do with the BO, as retrieve data from the event table? ,
In the configuration file Adapter, I have defined the required properties
I'm using MB as transformation tool .

Thanks for the answers
Gaya3
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jedi

The events are getting updated on the table, if its not getting retrieved then its an adapter configuration issue.

if its configured correctly, you can even test using Virtual Test Connector to find out the adapter is running fine or not

Please ensure that you have configured properly
Do Something Before you Die
yumani2
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's Ok, The events are getting updated on the table because a trigger exist in the DataBase, But what would the following procedure, previously I recovered from the DB through a store procedure and BO with the verb "Retrieve" using the Adapter and served me well, my question is, now I crate a SP to extract that data and then? which is the union with the file properties of the adapter configuration, the adapter does so automatically wtih the follows properties: Poll Frecuency,PollStart,PollEnd , and so on , Do you understand me?

Thanks !

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Interchange Server + Adapters » Polling DB using Adapter
Jump to: