ASG
IBM
Zystems
Cressida
Icon
Netflexity

MQSeries.net
Search  Search       Tech Exchange      Education      Certifications      Library      Info Center      SupportPacs      LinkedIn  Search  Search                                                                   FAQ  FAQ   Usergroups  Usergroups

Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

RSS Feed - WebSphere MQ Support RSS Feed - Message Broker Support

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Interchange Server + Adapters » ICS Connector Controller not passing Application Username

ICS Connector Controller not passing Application Username « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
dzifchock
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:51 am    Post subject: ICS Connector Controller not passing Application Username Reply with quote

Apprentice

I am trying to implement MQ security integrated along with ICS and the WBI Adapter Framework. I have a security exit which does not allow the use of blank usernames.

In the properties of the MQ specific connector controllers I have set the ApplicationUsername to wics, but my security exit shows it still passing a blank username.

Am I missing something here?

Any help is appreciated,

Thanks
Dave
paranoid221
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Voyager

Have you checked in the connector trace and log files to see what is being passed? If you set your trace levels to 5 in the adapter configuration, it should show you every minute detail during processing.
It is also possible that your connector controller has the Application Username properly set but your connector agent has not. Create a new connector agent cfg file using Connector Configurator and replace the existing cfg file. This usually happens when developers do not bother or are not careful in keeping the connector con and cfg files in sync.
Give it a shot and see.

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Interchange Server + Adapters » ICS Connector Controller not passing Application Username
Jump to: