ASG
IBM
Zystems
Cressida
Icon
Netflexity

MQSeries.net
Search  Search       Tech Exchange      Education      Certifications      Library      Info Center      SupportPacs      LinkedIn  Search  Search                                                                   FAQ  FAQ   Usergroups  Usergroups

Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

RSS Feed - WebSphere MQ Support RSS Feed - Message Broker Support

MQSeries.net Forum Index » General IBM MQ Support » Urgent: Channel Exit Issues

Urgent: Channel Exit Issues « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
skytorch
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2002 7:21 am    Post subject: Urgent: Channel Exit Issues Reply with quote

Apprentice

Hi,

I followed Channel Security Exit redbook and sample impl from Tibor and Brandon in software repository.

I've the following issues that need urgent helps:

I have two QMs in same box and generated pub/prv keys with CSSD. After I set up env and changed the channels, I started the sender channel. Now I can see log file for the sender QM. But I don't see receiver QM's log file. And runmqchl returns with a AMQ9208 error: error on receive from host <localhost>.

In the sender's log file, I can see security exit is started, send exit is started and return code is ok.

1. From the redbook, it says handshake is initiated by receiver. How do I let receiver start handshake ?

2. In my case, why the handshake doesn't succeed ? Did I miss something here ? (again I followed exactly what's in redbook)

3. I enabled auto channel definition, it seems that on the receiving side, MQ generates a new receiver channel with the same name as sender channel. It doesn't use my receiver channel. What's the reason behind this ?

4. In CHANNELS.INP, should I put all the channels in it ? What if sender and receiver channels have the same name ? Does the order of QMs associated with the channel matter ?

Thanks in advance.

Sky

MQSeries.net Forum Index » General IBM MQ Support » Urgent: Channel Exit Issues
Jump to: