ASG
IBM
Zystems
Cressida
Icon
Netflexity

MQSeries.net
Search  Search       Tech Exchange      Education      Certifications      Library      Info Center      SupportPacs      LinkedIn  Search  Search                                                                   FAQ  FAQ   Usergroups  Usergroups

Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

RSS Feed - WebSphere MQ Support RSS Feed - Message Broker Support

MQSeries.net Forum Index » General IBM MQ Support » Structure of MQChannelExit, MQChannelDefinition and agentBuf

Structure of MQChannelExit, MQChannelDefinition and agentBuf « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
Ting
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2002 10:12 pm    Post subject: Structure of MQChannelExit, MQChannelDefinition and agentBuf Reply with quote

Hi,

I like to know what is the structure of MQChannelExit, MQChannelDefinition and agentBuffer, which I found in the MQ Java document (under the MQChannelExit)

Bacause in the C Program channel exit the parameters are pass in as:
(PMQVOID channelExitParms, PMQVOID channelDef, PMQLONG dataLength, PMQLONG agBufLength, PMQVOID agBuf, PMQLONG exitBufLength, PMQPTR exitBufAddr )

In java it pass in as:
(MQChannelExit channelExitParms, MQChannelDefinition channelDefParms, byte agentBuffer [])

Now I using JNI to pass the java into the C program. It can go into the C program but the parameters does not match so it can't do the channel exit.
Do anyone know the structure please tell thank..

Thank You

Ting

MQSeries.net Forum Index » General IBM MQ Support » Structure of MQChannelExit, MQChannelDefinition and agentBuf
Jump to: