ASG
IBM
Zystems
Cressida
Icon
Netflexity

MQSeries.net
Search  Search       Tech Exchange      Education      Certifications      Library      Info Center      SupportPacs      LinkedIn  Search  Search                                                                   FAQ  FAQ   Usergroups  Usergroups

Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

RSS Feed - WebSphere MQ Support RSS Feed - Message Broker Support

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Message Broker (ACE) Support » NNSY Rules GUI Error -2622 Invalid Rules Mgmt Object

NNSY Rules GUI Error -2622 Invalid Rules Mgmt Object « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
Paul D
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2002 6:45 am    Post subject: NNSY Rules GUI Error -2622 Invalid Rules Mgmt Object Reply with quote

Master

I'm getting the following error during startup after I installed the Rules GUI for a developer.

-2622 Invalid Rules Mgmt Object passed in.

This developer's ID works from other desktops, but not his. Installed the software WMQI 2.1 CSD#1. The format GUI works fine. Other developers here also work fine. Seems like a conflict somewhere, any ideas?

Thanks

Paul
Paul D
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2002 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Master

I got the resolution to this. The GUI loads the DLL db2tcp.dll, of which the developer had multiple on his machine from other software. I think from other Websphere software. We changed the PATH variable to have C:\program files\sqlib\bin at the beginning and referenced that DLL, which was dated 5/1/2000. This solved the problem. ODBC tracing helped eliminate some other problems and helped point to the problem that this DLL was not loading also.

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Message Broker (ACE) Support » NNSY Rules GUI Error -2622 Invalid Rules Mgmt Object
Jump to: