ASG
IBM
Zystems
Cressida
Icon
Netflexity

MQSeries.net
Search  Search       Tech Exchange      Education      Certifications      Library      Info Center      SupportPacs      LinkedIn  Search  Search                                                                   FAQ  FAQ   Usergroups  Usergroups

Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

RSS Feed - WebSphere MQ Support RSS Feed - Message Broker Support

MQSeries.net Forum Index » General IBM MQ Support » No content in the message...URGENT

No content in the message...URGENT « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
mqvasu
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2002 8:25 pm    Post subject: No content in the message...URGENT Reply with quote

Hi All,

I am facing a scenario in my project.

I am putting a message in a remote queue which will be picked up by the other application. Once I put the message in the remote queue, I also register the message in my log.

The other application which picks up the message works under the concept, as they check for the current depth and when it is greater than zero then their application picks up the message and they write the message in a file.

Some times (this is not often) the picking side complaints that they are getting message with no content. this say because the file in which they are writing the message shows zero byte. Because of this both of us are facing the problems.

When I checked my log I found all the message sent for that day is registered in my log file and there is no evidence of null message being sent, in the log.

Is there any option in MQ to identify the problem correctly? can any one throw some light on this. This is quite urgent.

Thanks in advance
Vasu.
bower5932
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2002 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jedi Knight

I'd recommend that you stop the receiving program and run the amqsbcg sample to look at the message on the queue. The amqsbcg program will browse the queue and let you know exactly what the message looks like on the queue which can help determine if the receiver is messing up.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger

MQSeries.net Forum Index » General IBM MQ Support » No content in the message...URGENT
Jump to: