ASG
IBM
Zystems
Cressida
Icon
Netflexity

MQSeries.net
Search  Search       Tech Exchange      Education      Certifications      Library      Info Center      SupportPacs      LinkedIn  Search  Search                                                                   FAQ  FAQ   Usergroups  Usergroups

Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

RSS Feed - WebSphere MQ Support RSS Feed - Message Broker Support

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Message Broker (ACE) Support » RESTRequest with p12 certificate

RESTRequest with p12 certificate « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
EnOne
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2021 6:00 am    Post subject: RESTRequest with p12 certificate Reply with quote

Centurion

in IIB 10.0.0.7 I am working on creating a external REST connection using a RESTRequest node. I have this working in SoapUI so I know the certificate and the URL are good.

The connection requires a p12 certificate that they provided as part of the connection so I believe that I need to reference the certificate in either "Rest Request Node Properties/SSL/SSL client authentication key alias" or OutputLocalEnvironment.Destination.REST.Request.KeyAlias

looking at the documentation I see an -k for API Key but no option for a certificate
https://www.ibm.com/docs/en/integration-bus/10.0?topic=apis-configuring-security-credentials-connecting-rest-api

would I just replace the -k with a -f for the certificate? lets call the certificate EXTERNAL.p12.

mqsisetdbparms TESTIIBSERVER -n rest::P12CERTIFICATE -u EXTERNAL.p12 -p CertificatePassword -f EXTERNAL.p12

Then put "P12CERTIFICATE" in "Rest Request Node Properties/SSL/SSL client authentication key alias" ?
EnOne
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2021 6:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Centurion

typo in my mqsidbsetparms the -u would not have the file extension

mqsisetdbparms TESTIIBSERVER -n rest::P12CERTIFICATE -u EXTERNAL -p CertificatePassword -f EXTERNAL.p12

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Message Broker (ACE) Support » RESTRequest with p12 certificate
Jump to: