ASG
IBM
Zystems
Cressida
Icon
Netflexity

MQSeries.net
Search  Search       Tech Exchange      Education      Certifications      Library      Info Center      SupportPacs      LinkedIn  Search  Search                                                                   FAQ  FAQ   Usergroups  Usergroups

Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

RSS Feed - WebSphere MQ Support RSS Feed - Message Broker Support

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Message Broker (ACE) Support » Behavior when connect a Subflow's output to multiple Nodes

Behavior when connect a Subflow's output to multiple Nodes « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
hunghip95
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2020 9:00 pm    Post subject: Behavior when connect a Subflow's output to multiple Nodes Reply with quote

Apprentice

Hi all,
I'm using ACE 11 version.
I'm looking for the detailed information of the ACE's behavior for each transaction.

My flow:
+ HTTPInput -> Subflow (Business Process) -> Multiple nodes ( reply client and insert log).

Explanation:
+ In reality, replying and inserting response is independent. So we can do it in a parallel way.

Question:
1. What is the behavior when connecting a Subflow's output to multiple nodes ? Is it a parallel processing ?
2. If it is not a parallel processing, are both connections triggered no matter the order they are ? ( I just need to ensure that both of them are processed)
2. I'm diving to find out an official docs from IBM which is about this kind processing, but it seems nothing. So do you guys have that docs ?

Thank you very much.

Last edited by hunghip95 on Mon Nov 30, 2020 2:56 am; edited 1 time in total
timber
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2020 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grand Master

Fair question. I cannot find the answer in the IBM docs either. Fortunately, the answer is well-known to IIB and ACE developers: http://www.mqseries.net/phpBB/viewtopic.php?p=51074&sid=3110ddd840de88c8afa835a5c49d5c2e
abhi_thri
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2020 1:09 am    Post subject: Re: Behavior when connect a Subflow's output to multiple Nod Reply with quote

Knight

hunghip95 wrote:

+ HTTPInput -> Subflow (Business Process) -> Multiple nodes ( reply client and insert log).

hi...just want to add that as the flow is starting with an HttpInput node it will be non-transactional by default,

https://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/SSMKHH_10.0.0/com.ibm.etools.mft.doc/ac04565_.htm

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Message Broker (ACE) Support » Behavior when connect a Subflow's output to multiple Nodes
Jump to: