ASG
IBM
Zystems
Cressida
Icon
Netflexity

MQSeries.net
Search  Search       Tech Exchange      Education      Certifications      Library      Info Center      SupportPacs      LinkedIn  Search  Search                                                                   FAQ  FAQ   Usergroups  Usergroups

Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

RSS Feed - WebSphere MQ Support RSS Feed - Message Broker Support

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Message Broker (ACE) Support » File Input node issue

File Input node issue « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
anil kumar
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2020 5:29 pm    Post subject: File Input node issue Reply with quote

Voyager

Dear ALL,

IIB - 10.0.0.21

I use File input node to read files from an FTP and SFTP server, I'm often seeing these event alerts being reported in the event viewer.

However this alert has no impact on the Files processing, whenever a new file gets dropped in the FTP location the flow will pick up without any issue.

Quote:
Alert Description: Event Description: ( BROKER.EG ) File node ''FileIn'' in message flow ''SFTPmsgflow''. An unexpected reply has been received from ''SFTP'' server ''mysftpserver''. The command and reply are: ''Error while trying to get a directory list. Reason: ''.

The transfer of a file using SFTP or FTP failed because the server gave an unexpected reply to a client command. The command and reply are given in the message. The file transfer has been abandoned.

Ensure that the socket connection is valid and stable. Also ensure that the local and remote file systems have enough space and that they have the required permissions for the transfer (including, if necessary, the deletion of a local or remote file). If a protocol error is indicated, ensure that the remote FTP Server conforms to standard FTP Server protocol standards. For more information, see the "FtpServer configurable service properties" topic in the IBM Integration Bus information centre.

Quote:

case 2 : Alert Description: Event Description: ( BROKER.EG ) File node ''FileIN'' in message flow ''FTPmsgflow''. An unexpected reply has been received from ''FTP'' server ''myftpserver''. The command and reply are: ''CWD =>response: 215.

Quote:
case 3 : Alert Description: Event Description: ( BROKER.EG ) File node ''FileIN'' in message flow ''FTPmsgflow''. An unexpected reply has been received from ''FTP'' server ''myftpserver''. The command and reply are: ''NLST=>response: ReplyCode: 227''.

Can this alert can be ignored in Production? or this needs some fix? if yes where.

Also, do these alerts emitted by the File input node? if yes from which terminal? I have the file input node's error and catch terminals wired and I don't these alerts come out of those terminals.

Advice Please.
anil kumar
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2020 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Voyager

May be this should be raised with IBM I think

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Message Broker (ACE) Support » File Input node issue
Jump to: