ASG
IBM
Zystems
Cressida
Icon
Netflexity

MQSeries.net
Search  Search       Tech Exchange      Education      Certifications      Library      Info Center      SupportPacs      LinkedIn  Search  Search                                                                   FAQ  FAQ   Usergroups  Usergroups

Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

RSS Feed - WebSphere MQ Support RSS Feed - Message Broker Support

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Message Broker (ACE) Support » Regarding Soap Migrated Flow

Regarding Soap Migrated Flow « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
depuk
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2020 10:46 am    Post subject: Regarding Soap Migrated Flow Reply with quote

Apprentice

Hi ,

I have migrated one simple Soap flow from IIB 10 to ACE 11.When i checked the flow it is in stopped state.So i am trying to start it then i am getting this error.I have created and deployed the same soap flow in ACE 11 then it is working .When i am trying to migrate it then i am facing this problem .Please suggest on it.

mqsiextractcomponents --source-integration-node IIB10 --source-integration-server EG3 --backup-file C:\Users\Depu\Desktop\UBA\IIB10_200426_140620.zip --target-work-directory C:\ProgramData\IBM\MQSI\components\IIBNEW\servers\EG3

BIP8469I: Version '10.0' backup file supplied.
BIP8471I: Loading configuration for source integration node 'IIB10'.
BIP8470I: Loading configuration for integration server 'EG3'.
BIP8391W: Property 'defaultLocalAddressForBind' for the component 'SocketConnectionManager' is unknown and does not have a policy equivalent. The property is configured with value ''.
BIP8391W: Property 'disableHttpMethods' for the component 'ConfigurableServices\HTTPConnector\HTTPConnector' is unknown and does not have a policy equivalent. The property is configured with value ''.
BIP8391W: Property 'disableHttpMethods' for the component 'ConfigurableServices\HTTPSConnector\HTTPSConnector' is unknown and does not have a policy equivalent. The property is configured with value ''.
BIP8391W: Property 'AlternateServers' for the component 'ConfigurableServices\SecurityProfiles\Default_Propagation' is unknown and does not have a policy equivalent. The property is configured with value ''.
BIP8472I: Creating target work directory 'C:\ProgramData\IBM\MQSI\components\IIBNEW\servers\EG3'.
BIP8071I: Successful command completion.

C:\Program Files\IBM\ACE\11.0.0.5\server\bin>mqsistartmsgflow IIBNEW -e EG3 -k 'SoapApplication' -m TestSoapFlow
BIP9318E: Request to 'start' resource 'TestSoapFlow', 'd9e19b72-cf07-4f38-8e2a-8b479ef04257' of type 'MessageFlow' failed.

The 'start' operation on the resource 'TestSoapFlow', 'd9e19b72-cf07-4f38-8e2a-8b479ef04257' of type 'MessageFlow' failed. Further messages have been logged with details of the error.
Use the previous error messages to identify the cause of the error and correct before retrying the operation.
BIP3701E: A Java exception was thrown whilst calling the Java JNI method 'Axis2NodeRegistrationUtil_registerInputNode'. The Java exception was 'java.lang.NullPointerException'. The Java stack trace was 'Frame : 0 java.lang.NullPointerException: null

@: com.ibm.broker.axis2.Axis2NodeRegistered$SOAPConfig.setupSOAPPipeline(Axis2NodeRegistered.java:572)
@: com.ibm.broker.axis2.Axis2NodeRegistered$SOAPConfig.<init>(Axis2NodeRegistered.java:323)
@: com.ibm.broker.axis2.Axis2NodeRegistered.<init>(Axis2NodeRegistered.java:162)
@: com.ibm.broker.axis2.Axis2EngineManager.registerNode(Axis2EngineManager.java:91)
@: com.ibm.broker.axis2.Axis2NodeRegistrationUtil.registerInputNode(Axis2NodeRegistrationUtil.java:166)
'.
Correct the error, and if necessary redeploy the flow.
BIP1047E: The operation timed out waiting for a response.
The utility did not receive an expected response from the integration node within a designated amount of time. The operation might have completed successfully, even though the response was not received.
Ensure that the integration node is running and that the correct connection parameters have been supplied to the utility. Use the -w flag to increase the amount of time to wait for responses.
BIP8032E: Unable to connect to the integration node.
An attempt was made to connect to the integration node; this attempt was unsuccessful.
timber
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2020 3:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grand Master

I think you should consider opening a ticket with IBM. If the flow deploys and runs successfully when deployed to ACE11 then it should also migrate successfully from IIBv10 using mqsimigratecomponents.
fjb_saper
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2020 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grand High Poobah

The problem here seems to be that the op extracted the component from a backup (IIB10) and expected it to work under ACE without running the migration. Things just don't work that way...
timber
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2020 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grand Master

Quote:
The problem here seems to be that the op extracted the component from a backup (IIB10) and expected it to work under ACE without running the migration.
I think mqsiextractcomponents is an IBM-recommended migration pathway from IIB10 to ACE11.
depuk
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2020 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apprentice

Hi

Thanks fjb_saper and timber for the response

Yes mqsiextractcomponents is an IBM-recommended migration pathway from IIB10 to ACE11.when i checked the mqsimigratecomponents in ACE 11 then getting this

C:\Program Files\IBM\ACE\11.0.0.5\server\bin>mqsimigratecomponents
BIP9854I: The command 'mqsimigratecomponents' has been permanently removed, please refer to 'mqsiextractcomponents'.

BIP8385E: This command is not currently available in IBM App Connect Enterprise.
As an alternative, you can investigate the options available in the configuration files (node.conf.yaml and server.conf.yaml), which control integration nodes and integration servers, or the administrative REST API that is provided by IBM App Connect Enterprise.

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Message Broker (ACE) Support » Regarding Soap Migrated Flow
Jump to: