ASG
IBM
Zystems
Cressida
Icon
Netflexity

MQSeries.net
Search  Search       Tech Exchange      Education      Certifications      Library      Info Center      SupportPacs      LinkedIn  Search  Search                                                                   FAQ  FAQ   Usergroups  Usergroups

Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

RSS Feed - WebSphere MQ Support RSS Feed - Message Broker Support

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Message Broker (ACE) Support » Error connecting IBM APP Connect Enterprise to API Connect

Error connecting IBM APP Connect Enterprise to API Connect « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
jonatan_mx
PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:01 am    Post subject: Error connecting IBM APP Connect Enterprise to API Connect Reply with quote

hi i am triying to connect App Connect Enterprise (IIB11) to api Connect on cloud.

i'm doing by web console i already have deployed mi api service, and created the api service whith lite plan on cloud, after that i clicked on push to api connect, on this step is when i am facing the trouble.

the values i use are.

API Connect v2018
i put mi IBM user id with my credentials

on host : apimanager.us-south.apiconnect.cloud.ibm.com
port : 443
Realm: i put my SandBox's Name. (i dontknow if is it correct)

the api and secret key i get then from the values tab

but when i click to connect i got the next error.

Error connecting to API Connect
BIP9365E: A connection cannot be made to IBM API Connect at 'https://apimanager.us-south.apiconnect.cloud.ibm.com:443'. Error 'Failed to authenticate credentials: 404 - "<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC \"-//IETF//DTD HTML 2.0//EN\">\n<html><head>\n<title>404 Not Found</title>\n</head><body>\n<h1>Not Found</h1>\n<p>The requested URL was not found on this server.</p>\n<hr>\n<address>Apache/2.4.18 (Ubuntu) Server at apimanager.us-south.apiconnect.cloud.ibm.com Port 443</address>\n</body></html>\n"'.

I'm pretty sure the mi credentials of ibm are correct.

Is there something i am missing or doing wrong

thank u

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Message Broker (ACE) Support » Error connecting IBM APP Connect Enterprise to API Connect
Jump to: