ASG
IBM
Zystems
Cressida
Icon
Netflexity

MQSeries.net
Search  Search       Tech Exchange      Education      Certifications      Library      Info Center      SupportPacs      LinkedIn  Search  Search                                                                   FAQ  FAQ   Usergroups  Usergroups

Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

RSS Feed - WebSphere MQ Support RSS Feed - Message Broker Support

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Message Broker (ACE) Support » IIB Toolkit autocomplete not working with HL7 DFDLs

IIB Toolkit autocomplete not working with HL7 DFDLs « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
TKIY
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 6:20 am    Post subject: IIB Toolkit autocomplete not working with HL7 DFDLs Reply with quote

Novice

Every developer in our office has the same issue, we are using IIB Toolkit v9.0.0.11 but this has happened with previous versions, releases, etc...

It's not a critical issue by any means but we do primarily HL7 messaging using the Healthcare Connect pack and the HL7 DFDL message definitions, and the autocomplete functionality in the toolkit simply doesn't work for the DFDL components.

You may be able to autocomplete the first field/segment but any other subfields or further segments won't return anything with autocomplete, you just get 'No completions available'.

Again, not critical but a bit of a time waster. Cleaning the project, restarting the toolkit, etc doesn't resolve the issue. All settings in Eclipse for the autocomplete options look correct as well.

I'm hoping someone out there has seen this before and has a solution. Thanks!
rekarm01
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 10:00 am    Post subject: Re: IIB Toolkit autocomplete not working with HL7 DFDLs Reply with quote

Grand Master

TKIY wrote:
... we do primarily HL7 messaging using the Healthcare Connect pack and the HL7 DFDL message definitions, and the autocomplete functionality in the toolkit simply doesn't work for the DFDL components.

This seems like a question for the broker forum. Perhaps a moderator can move it there.

Please provide a more detailed example, including some ESQL code, and point out where autocomplete fails, sufficient for someone else to reproduce the problem. Some possible causes are the use of reference variables that partially obscure a reference path, or accessing a message from a different location (such as the Environment tree) where the parser name is not clear, or omitted project references, or some of the schemas are missing from the toolkit workspace.
bruce2359
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Poobah

Moved to Broker forum.
TKIY
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Novice

My apologies, I wasn't sure of the correct forum for Toolkit questions.

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Message Broker (ACE) Support » IIB Toolkit autocomplete not working with HL7 DFDLs
Jump to: