ASG
IBM
Zystems
Cressida
Icon
Netflexity

MQSeries.net
Search  Search       Tech Exchange      Education      Certifications      Library      Info Center      SupportPacs      LinkedIn  Search  Search                                                                   FAQ  FAQ   Usergroups  Usergroups

Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

RSS Feed - WebSphere MQ Support RSS Feed - Message Broker Support

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Message Broker (ACE) Support » Topics Without QM

Topics Without QM « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
Vitor
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grand High Poobah

gags0409 wrote:
just out of curiosity is there a way in which we can pass on clientid , port and other relevant details like we use in mqtt suscribernode to mq queue manager

I don't understand the question
gags0409
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Novice

I meant , like in MQTT Subscribe Node in IIB , we need to pass details such as ClientID, TpoicName, Host Name, Port , etc , and using this node in a separate flow , I am able to subscribe to the monitoring events of MQTT broker . But I want to avoid using this node so is there a way in which I can configure these properties in MQ , since I don't want to use this node in my flow
Vitor
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grand High Poobah

gags0409 wrote:
I meant , like in MQTT Subscribe Node in IIB , we need to pass details such as ClientID, TpoicName, Host Name, Port , etc , and using this node in a separate flow , I am able to subscribe to the monitoring events of MQTT broker . But I want to avoid using this node so is there a way in which I can configure these properties in MQ , since I don't want to use this node in my flow

Are you asking if you can have MQTT events delivered to an MQ queue? If so, see my previous comments (and helpful links) about mixing MQTT and MQ.

If not, take another crack at your question because I'm still not getting it.
gags0409
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Novice

Hi, ok let me rephrase my question , can I use configurable services for MQTT subscribe node , since this node will be in a flow and deployed in Broker A , and it will be receiving business events from other flows deployed in different brokers (B, C,D, E). So , can can i configure it to handle multiple request . For subscribing
Vitor
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grand High Poobah

No, still not getting it.

You appear to be asking if you can use a configurable service to make an MQTT subscribe node in broker A subscribe to events from all the other brokers. Which needs a wildcard not a configurable service.

Unless you're trying to get the node in A to actually connect to all the other brokers, using the details in a configurable service, which is:

- ridiculous
- crazy
- unnecessary
- all of the above

Because MQTT is based on the pub/sub model so no subscriber ever connects to a publisher. Exactly like MQ pub/sub, and MQ based events.

So try the question again please. I promise to drink more coffee before reading it.

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Message Broker (ACE) Support » Topics Without QM
Jump to: