ASG
IBM
Zystems
Cressida
Icon
Netflexity

MQSeries.net
Search  Search       Tech Exchange      Education      Certifications      Library      Info Center      SupportPacs      LinkedIn  Search  Search                                                                   FAQ  FAQ   Usergroups  Usergroups

Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

RSS Feed - WebSphere MQ Support RSS Feed - Message Broker Support

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Message Broker (ACE) Support » Deploying BAR file as separate entities?

Deploying BAR file as separate entities? « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
bdaoust
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:25 am    Post subject: Deploying BAR file as separate entities? Reply with quote

Centurion

Good morning.

I had helped a co-worker with an old message flow project in IIB (Version: 9.0.0.1 Build id: 9.0.0.1-20131122-1731)

When I had the BAR deployed to the execution group - I noticed under the EG that my changes deployed in a parent folder, basically creating two sets of everything instead of overwriting what was on the server already. Those files already there were not under a parent folder or 'container'.

My guess is because my workspace has these as an application and the other workspace from the developer didn't ? Aside from extracting them in my workspace and not have them as a application - is there anything I can set/checkoff at deployment?

Unfortunately, I cannot just delete all resources under the EG because the EG is running many different message flows that wouldn't be covered in my new deployment.

For now, I had the admin just stop the old version of the message flow so the two were competing for incoming messages.

Thanks,
Brian

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Message Broker (ACE) Support » Deploying BAR file as separate entities?
Jump to: