ASG
IBM
Zystems
Cressida
Icon
Netflexity

MQSeries.net
Search  Search       Tech Exchange      Education      Certifications      Library      Info Center      SupportPacs      LinkedIn  Search  Search                                                                   FAQ  FAQ   Usergroups  Usergroups

Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

RSS Feed - WebSphere MQ Support RSS Feed - Message Broker Support

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Message Broker (ACE) Support » How to prepare a soap request

How to prepare a soap request « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
shuhaibareekkan
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:27 pm    Post subject: How to prepare a soap request Reply with quote

I want to call an external soap web service using a 'soap Request Node' in IIB or message broker,message flow of my project

the Soap Request node is defined with WSDL ,
my problems is i need to provide two inputs to this Soap Request Node. in this flow i am using a compute node to prepare the Request for the Soap Request Node, i have tried many things to set inputs for the request but its end with exceptions, like unable to create soap bit stream.

SET OutputRoot.SOAP.Body.ns1:ReqDetails.EMP_ID = 'EJD2';
SET OutputRoot.SOAP.Body.ns1:ReqDetails.SALARY_INC = 200;
this code inside the marked position of the image provide answer for this or guide me to the right documents or courses
abhi_thri
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Knight

hi...have you tried invoking the SOAP service from SoapUI or so initially just to verify it works as expected with the input params that you are providing.

You can then try tracing the flow to see whether it is generating similar request structure. You haven't mentioned the iib version that you are using, the below tutorial is for v9,

https://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/en/SSMKHH_9.0.0/com.ibm.etools.mft.samples.SOAPNodes.doc/doc/overview.htm

Also have a look at the full error trace, that should indicate why the flow failed to create the soap msg

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Message Broker (ACE) Support » How to prepare a soap request
Jump to: