ASG
IBM
Zystems
Cressida
Icon
Netflexity

MQSeries.net
Search  Search       Tech Exchange      Education      Certifications      Library      Info Center      SupportPacs      LinkedIn  Search  Search                                                                   FAQ  FAQ   Usergroups  Usergroups

Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

RSS Feed - WebSphere MQ Support RSS Feed - Message Broker Support

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Message Broker (ACE) Support » Delay Response from message flow

Delay Response from message flow « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
prudvi raj
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 11:16 pm    Post subject: Delay Response from message flow Reply with quote

Hello every one,
need help from some one as i can see delay in response from my message flow .

I developed an HTTP web-service it will call another soap service and from the result of soap service we are performing some mapping using esql code and sending the result to HTTP reply node. i performed testing in my local machine it is taking 2-4 seconds because external soap service taking time(2-3) to provide the response.i am logging after getting the response from soap service and after doing mapping there is milliseconds difference.

I deployed the flow in Test Environment there it is taking 9-12(some time 5 seconds)seconds to provide the response.I logged the data it is taking more time to get the response from soap service in testing environment(5-6 seconds) and for doing mapping also it is taking time(2-4 seconds) not sure why? any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Prudvi
timber
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grand Master

Quote:
for doing mapping also it is taking time(2-4 seconds) not sure why?
You will need to tell us a lot more about the message flow and the mapping logic. What investigations have you done so far?

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Message Broker (ACE) Support » Delay Response from message flow
Jump to: