ASG
IBM
Zystems
Cressida
Icon
Netflexity

MQSeries.net
Search  Search       Tech Exchange      Education      Certifications      Library      Info Center      SupportPacs      LinkedIn  Search  Search                                                                   FAQ  FAQ   Usergroups  Usergroups

Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

RSS Feed - WebSphere MQ Support RSS Feed - Message Broker Support

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Message Broker (ACE) Support » Connecting an IIB 9 toolkit to IIB 10 Integration Node

Connecting an IIB 9 toolkit to IIB 10 Integration Node « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
andrewfemin
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:26 am    Post subject: Connecting an IIB 9 toolkit to IIB 10 Integration Node Reply with quote

Acolyte

Hi,

I have an IIB Toolkit(version 9.0.0.1) running on a windows server and an Integration Node(version 10.0.0.11) running on a linux server. I'm trying to connect remotely to the Integration Node from the toolkit.

I selected "Connect to a Remote Integration Node" in the toolkit and entered the Queue Manager name, Host IP address and the Port Number(4414) and then clicked on Finish. Then, the toolkit shows the following error:

Code:

Either the network is down, the queue manager 'IIBPOC1' is not running, or the requested broker has not been defined on 'IIBPOC1' (MQ reason code 2009 while trying to connect)

Check that,
   1. The integration node is running.
   2. The TCP/IP port of the queue manager is active if it is remote.

I've verified the port number and I'm able to access the web ui from the URL "http://<IPAddress>:4414". Am I missing something or is it because of the version mismatch?
abhi_thri
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Knight

Hi Andrew...I guess it is due to the version mismatch as v9 toolkit is expecting MQ port while v10 uses Http one. Any reason why you don't want to use a v10 toolkit?
andrewfemin
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Acolyte

Thanks for the reply abhi_thri. This the setup my client has. I'll have to find a way to install an IIB 10 toolkit somewhere, then. Thanks again.

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Message Broker (ACE) Support » Connecting an IIB 9 toolkit to IIB 10 Integration Node
Jump to: