ASG
IBM
Zystems
Cressida
Icon
Netflexity

MQSeries.net
Search  Search       Tech Exchange      Education      Certifications      Library      Info Center      SupportPacs      LinkedIn  Search  Search                                                                   FAQ  FAQ   Usergroups  Usergroups

Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

RSS Feed - WebSphere MQ Support RSS Feed - Message Broker Support

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Message Broker (ACE) Support » Collector Node deployment java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsExceptio

Collector Node deployment java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsExceptio « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
jb3
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:01 am    Post subject: Collector Node deployment java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsExceptio Reply with quote

Apprentice

Hi all,

I have a collector node with 2 input terminals. initially the flow was getting deployed, but the message in the collection was expiring. So I updated the properties, and now the flow is not deploying.

The error details:

Quote:
BIP4041E: Execution group 'TIUpgrade' received an administration request that encountered an exception.

While attempting to process an administration request, an exception was encountered. No updates have been made to the configuration of the execution group.

Review related error messages to determine why the administration request failed.

BIP4157E: The user-defined node 'Collector' could not be deployed. Details: java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: Index: 2, Size: 2

The node could not be deployed because an error in the node's 'onInitialize' method prevented the node from initializing.

Review the details given above. Report the error to the node's writer if you cannot correct the error yourself.

BIP4395E: Java exception: 'java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException'; thrown from class name: 'java.util.LinkedList', method name: 'checkElementIndex', file: 'LinkedList.java', line: '564'

The message contains that data associated with a Java exception.

No user action required.

Strange thing is, if i copy the node and paste in another flow, the other flow does get deployed.

I checked the other thread http://www.mqseries.net/phpBB/viewtopic.php?p=320279&sid=e387343baf951226cc24ab25af3e44c9 but did not get much help.

Can somebody please help.

Regards
jb3
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apprentice

Just to update, I am on IIB version 9
jb3
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apprentice

Hello everyone,

Since I did not get much help from online resources, I raised a PMR with IBM.

The below steps resolved my deployment error.

In addition to this, I also installed the IIB 9 fixpacks 3 and 10, as previously the broker was IIB v9 FP 2.

Quote:
Case closed

TS000119401
IIBv9 - collector node deployment issue
Below steps solve this issue:

* Undeploy the existing collector node flows from the EG

* Stop the broker

* Move any messages remaining on the SYSTEM.BROKER.EDA.COLLECTIONS and SYSTEM.BROKER.EDA.EVENTS queues if there are any

* Start the broker

* Try to re-deploy the flow which is failing and verify if it resolves customer issue.

Regards
rekarm01
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grand Master

jb3 wrote:
Quote:
* Move any messages remaining on the SYSTEM.BROKER.EDA.COLLECTIONS and SYSTEM.BROKER.EDA.EVENTS queues if there are any

Move them where?

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Message Broker (ACE) Support » Collector Node deployment java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsExceptio
Jump to: