ASG
IBM
Zystems
Cressida
Icon
Netflexity

MQSeries.net
Search  Search       Tech Exchange      Education      Certifications      Library      Info Center      SupportPacs      LinkedIn  Search  Search                                                                   FAQ  FAQ   Usergroups  Usergroups

Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

RSS Feed - WebSphere MQ Support RSS Feed - Message Broker Support

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Message Broker (ACE) Support » BLOB to XMLNSC

BLOB to XMLNSC « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
N157154
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:35 am    Post subject: BLOB to XMLNSC Reply with quote

Novice

Hi Guys ,
I have a require in which I have to capture the output coming out from Http Request Node's error terminal , If its blob then I need to convert it to xmlnsc to find out the reason for error. Currenlty I am using below code snippet

DECLARE blobMsg BLOB InputRoot.BLOB.BLOB ;

CREATE LASTCHILD OF Environment.Variables.inpMsg DOMAIN ('XMLNSC') NAME 'XMLNSC';
CREATE LASTCHILD OF Environment.Variables.inpMsg.XMLNSC PARSE(blobMsg OPTIONS FolderBitStream CCSID InputRoot.Properties.CodedCharSetId FORMAT 'XMLNSC');
SET Environment.Variables.statusRes.statusCode = Environment.Variables.inpMsg.XMLNSC.errorResponse.httpCode;
SET Environment.Variables.statusRes.detail = Environment.Variables.inpMsg.XMLNSC.errorResponse.httpMessage;
SET Environment.Variables.statusRes.additionalStatus.detail = Environment.Variables.inpMsg.XMLNSC.errorResponse.moreInformation;

But Sometimes I am getting XML parser error when I am at the parse statement.
fjb_saper
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:47 am    Post subject: Re: BLOB to XMLNSC Reply with quote

Grand High Poobah

N157154 wrote:
Hi Guys ,
I have a require in which I have to capture the output coming out from Http Request Node's error terminal , If its blob then I need to convert it to xmlnsc to find out the reason for error. Currenlty I am using below code snippet

DECLARE blobMsg BLOB InputRoot.BLOB.BLOB ;

CREATE LASTCHILD OF Environment.Variables.inpMsg DOMAIN ('XMLNSC') NAME 'XMLNSC';
CREATE LASTCHILD OF Environment.Variables.inpMsg.XMLNSC PARSE(blobMsg OPTIONS FolderBitStream CCSID InputRoot.Properties.CodedCharSetId FORMAT 'XMLNSC');
SET Environment.Variables.statusRes.statusCode = Environment.Variables.inpMsg.XMLNSC.errorResponse.httpCode;
SET Environment.Variables.statusRes.detail = Environment.Variables.inpMsg.XMLNSC.errorResponse.httpMessage;
SET Environment.Variables.statusRes.additionalStatus.detail = Environment.Variables.inpMsg.XMLNSC.errorResponse.moreInformation;

But Sometimes I am getting XML parser error when I am at the parse statement.
You should do the parsing at the request node where you receive the answer. If there is a parsing error you need to look at the error handling. In said error handling look at the Exception Tree which should already show you the errror... Make sure you pass the exception tree in your compute node when handling the errors...
N157154
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Novice

Hi ,

I am getting this

An invalid XML character (Unicode: 0x7b) was found in the prolog of the document.

/Root/Variables/inpMsg/XMLNSC/XMLNSC
fjb_saper
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grand High Poobah

N157154 wrote:
Hi ,

I am getting this

An invalid XML character (Unicode: 0x7b) was found in the prolog of the document.

/Root/Variables/inpMsg/XMLNSC/XMLNSC

Most probably a CCSID problem.
What is the CCSID of the message (at sender).
What is the CCSID of the message (on the queue).
What is the CCSID of the message (at broker) (see Root.Properties.CodedCharSet values...)
What is the value of the convert flag on the input node?

Have fun
N157154
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Novice

CodedCharSetId:INTEGER:1208, I am sending the message from Postman and this is a reply from the http service
fjb_saper
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grand High Poobah

N157154 wrote:
CodedCharSetId:INTEGER:1208, I am sending the message from Postman and this is a reply from the http service

So did you make sure to set
Code:
OutputRoot.Properties.CodedCharSet = 1208;

and to specify the "UTF-8" character set in the HTTP Header when qualifying the content of the reply?
N157154
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Novice

My code is failing over here I debugged ..
CREATE LASTCHILD OF Environment.Variables.inpMsg.XMLNSC PARSE(blobMsg OPTIONS FolderBitStream CCSID InputRoot.Properties.CodedCharSetId FORMAT 'XMLNSC'
fjb_saper
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grand High Poobah

N157154 wrote:
CREATE LASTCHILD OF Environment.Variables.inpMsg.XMLNSC PARSE(blobMsg OPTIONS FolderBitStream CCSID InputRoot.Properties.CodedCharSetId FORMAT 'XMLNSC'

So again, what is the value of InputRoot.Properties.CodedCharSetId and does it match the content of the blobMsg?
timber
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grand Master

I think I may have spotted the problem:
Quote:
I have to capture the output coming out from Http Request Node's error terminal , If its blob then I need to convert it to xmlnsc to find out the reason for error.
The HTTP node has received an invalid XML document. It has (correctly) sent it to the failure terminal. Now you are trying to parse the invalid XML it to find out what the error was. That's not going to end well!

If you want more specific help then you will need to provide some examples of these 'reasons for the error' that you were hoping to detect.
N157154
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Novice

Basically my Http request node sends out this message out from error terminal { "httpCode":"401", "httpMessage":"Unauthorized", "moreInformation":"application is not registered, or active" }

I have converted this to char from blob , but while trying to convert blob to xmlnsc I am getting exception
timber
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grand Master

Why did you expect an XML parser to parse that string?
N157154
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Novice

Actually this statement was working when were receiving an xml error response in blob but now it doesn't work . so is there a way in which we can accommodate all the error in a xml tree structure
Vitor
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grand High Poobah

N157154 wrote:
Actually this statement was working when were receiving an xml error response in blob but now it doesn't work

So what you're saying is that the XMLNSC parser works when the error response is XML but fails when it's JSON?

N157154 wrote:
so is there a way in which we can accommodate all the error in a xml tree structure

Yes. You just have to parse the JSON and place it in XML.
fjb_saper
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grand High Poobah

fjb_saper wrote:
N157154 wrote:

So again, what is the value of InputRoot.Properties.CodedCharSetId and does it match the content of the blobMsg?

Shouldn't that have been DOMAIN instead or FORMAT??

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Message Broker (ACE) Support » BLOB to XMLNSC
Jump to: