ASG
IBM
Zystems
Cressida
Icon
Netflexity

MQSeries.net
Search  Search       Tech Exchange      Education      Certifications      Library      Info Center      SupportPacs      LinkedIn  Search  Search                                                                   FAQ  FAQ   Usergroups  Usergroups

Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

RSS Feed - WebSphere MQ Support RSS Feed - Message Broker Support

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Message Broker (ACE) Support » CREATE MESSAGE FLOW

CREATE MESSAGE FLOW « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
amrit
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:53 am    Post subject: CREATE MESSAGE FLOW Reply with quote

Hello user,
I want to build a flow where the MQ input node processes the message to another node only if MQ output node is empty.

Kindly please provide some way or solution to achieve this.
Vitor
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:51 am    Post subject: Re: CREATE MESSAGE FLOW Reply with quote

Grand High Poobah

amrit wrote:
Kindly please provide some way or solution to achieve this.

Firstly, your scenario as stated doesn't make sense.

Secondly, you don't have a good track record of providing more information (see here)

Thirdly, this is very close to "how do I use IIB?", a question too broad for this forum. As with your previous thread, you posit a scenario where there are any number of possible (and obvious) solutions without giving any indication of which you've tried and why they didn't work for you.

We're not a training solution, nor are we here to do your job for you (unless you provide an address for the invoice, in which case a number of us will start negotiating rates). If you've tried to do this, and failed, give specific details and ask specific questions. Don't just post what your manager has asked you to do and ask for the answer.
amrit
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am very sorry sir, I will make sure in my next post I will give proper and adequate information and I will try to solve my query as many times as possible by me.

Thank you

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Message Broker (ACE) Support » CREATE MESSAGE FLOW
Jump to: