ASG
IBM
Zystems
Cressida
Icon
Netflexity
 
  MQSeries.net
Search  Search       Tech Exchange      Education      Certifications      Library      Info Center      SupportPacs      LinkedIn  Search  Search                                                                   FAQ  FAQ   Usergroups  Usergroups
 
Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages
 
RSS Feed - WebSphere MQ Support RSS Feed - Message Broker Support

MQSeries.net Forum IndexWebSphere Message Broker SupportXMLNSC message to Cobol message ;getting a serializing error

Post new topicReply to topic
XMLNSC message to Cobol message ;getting a serializing error View previous topic :: View next topic
Author Message
ritikagarg55
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:11 am Post subject: XMLNSC message to Cobol message ;getting a serializing error Reply with quote

Newbie

Joined: 28 Sep 2017
Posts: 1

Hi All,

I am working on a project where my input is a cobol message. I have created a message model to create a DFDL of the input copybook. I have created a soap message out of the input cobol message in order to trigger the provider WSDL service and get back a soap response.

I am not using the SOAP parser but an XMLNSC parser to travel through the soap response.

Now I have to convert the soap response back to the cobol message via the compute Node and the response message models.

getting the following error when trying to do:

ERROR part 1:

CTDU4075E: The DFDL serializer cannot output the text representation of element '#xscd(/type::xxxx/model::sequence/schemaElement::xxxx/type::0/model::sequence/schemaElement::[b]child2[/b])'. The serialized string value 'An error occurred whilst parsing with DFDL ; CTDP3053E: Zoned text to number conversion error for element '#xscd(/type::xxxx/model::sequence/schemaElement::xxxx/type::0/model::sequence/schemaElement::xxxx)': 67A' with length '251' is greater than the declared length '100'

ERROR Part2:
Text:CHARACTER:An error occurred whilst serializing with DFDL

ERROR Part3 :
Text:CHARACTER:CTDU4124E: The DFDL serializer received an unexpected ElementValue event.

Kindly help me resolve this error.


Note: tag names have been replaced with xxxxx to maintain confidentiality.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
timber
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:10 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Shaman

Joined: 25 Aug 2015
Posts: 704

You claim that you are trying to write a COBOL record:
Quote:
Now I have to convert the soap response back to the cobol message via the compute Node and the response message models.

getting the following error when trying to do

...but the error message is from the DFDL parser
Quote:
An error occurred whilst parsing with DFDL

I think you need to check your understanding of where the error is happening.
I also recommend that you use the DFDL perspective and perform a test parse on your data. Examine the DFDL Trace to check that the parsing is occurring *exactly* as you expect it to.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
fjb_saper
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:55 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Grand Poobah

Joined: 18 Nov 2003
Posts: 19429
Location: LI,NY

timber wrote:
You claim that you are trying to write a COBOL record:
Quote:
Now I have to convert the soap response back to the cobol message via the compute Node and the response message models.

getting the following error when trying to do

...but the error message is from the DFDL parser
Quote:
An error occurred whilst parsing with DFDL

I think you need to check your understanding of where the error is happening.
I also recommend that you use the DFDL perspective and perform a test parse on your data. Examine the DFDL Trace to check that the parsing is occurring *exactly* as you expect it to.

Are you sure you're responding to the right post?
Quote:
Code:
CTDU4075E: The DFDL serializer cannot output the text representation of element '#xscd(/type::xxxx/model::sequence/schemaElement::xxxx/type::0/model::sequence/schemaElement::[b]child2[/b])'. The serialized string value 'An error occurred whilst parsing with DFDL ; CTDP3053E: Zoned text to number conversion error for element '#xscd(/type::xxxx/model::sequence/schemaElement::xxxx/type::0/model::sequence/schemaElement::xxxx)': 67A' with length '251' is greater than the declared length '100'

ERROR Part2:
Text:CHARACTER:An error occurred whilst serializing with DFDL

ERROR Part3 :
Text:CHARACTER:CTDU4124E: The DFDL serializer received an unexpected ElementValue event.

This clearly indicates that there is a serialization problem and the problem is that the field is too big... i.e. the content in the XML is longer than the max length defined in the DFDL model...
Have fun
_________________
MQ & Broker admin
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
ganesh
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:51 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Master

Joined: 18 Jul 2010
Posts: 267

Quote:
'An error occurred whilst parsing with DFDL ; CTDP3053E: Zoned text to number conversion error for element '#xscd(/type::xxxx/model::sequence/schemaElement::xxxx/type::0/model::sequence/schemaElement::xxxx)': 67A'


You are trying to insert the above data of length '251' into a field (shown below) which can accept a value of length "100".

Quote:
'#xscd(/type::xxxx/model::sequence/schemaElement::xxxx/type::0/model::sequence/schemaElement::child2)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
timber
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 12:31 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Shaman

Joined: 25 Aug 2015
Posts: 704

Quote:
Are you sure you're responding to the right post?
Fair question. I was, but I obviously should have read the error more carefully.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
rekarm01
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 4:13 pm Post subject: Re: XMLNSC message to Cobol message ;getting a serializing e Reply with quote

Grand Master

Joined: 25 Jun 2008
Posts: 1272

ritikagarg55 wrote:
Kindly help me resolve this error.

This looks like two different errors.

The first is a parsing error, trying to copy a number from the input message to the SOAP request ("Zoned text to number conversion error ..."), possibly due to some confusion between a zoned decimal and a packed decimal. Somehow the error message itself ends up in the SOAP message, rather than the number.

The second is a serialization error, trying to copy the error message from the SOAP response to the output message ("Serialized string value [is too long] ...").
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:
Post new topicReply to topic Page 1 of 1

MQSeries.net Forum IndexWebSphere Message Broker SupportXMLNSC message to Cobol message ;getting a serializing error
Jump to:



You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Protected by Anti-Spam ACP


Theme by Dustin Baccetti
Powered by phpBB 2001, 2002 phpBB Group

Copyright MQSeries.net. All rights reserved.