ASG
IBM
Zystems
Cressida
Icon
Netflexity

MQSeries.net
Search  Search       Tech Exchange      Education      Certifications      Library      Info Center      SupportPacs      LinkedIn  Search  Search                                                                   FAQ  FAQ   Usergroups  Usergroups

Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

RSS Feed - WebSphere MQ Support RSS Feed - Message Broker Support

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Message Broker (ACE) Support » Broker does not connect to the MQ

Broker does not connect to the MQ « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
Robmar_VE
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:25 am    Post subject: Broker does not connect to the MQ Reply with quote

Hi All,

I am facing an issue when setting up broker in a Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server release 6.6 .

WMB Version: 8.0.0.5
WMQ: 7.5.0.5

I've cloned servers. On the source server all WMB and WMQ services work correctly.

However in the new (cloned) server, a series of errors are generated.

1.- The intermediary indicates to me that it is executing, but its status indicates "stopped".

2.- When executing the command mqsimode for example, it indicates the following error to me:

BIP1046E: Unable to connect with the queue manager (Either the machine does not have an IP address, or no cryptography service is available).

The utility encountered a problem while attempting to connect to the queue manager to put a message to the broker's request queue.

Ensure that the correct connection parameters have been supplied to the utility. Also ensure that the queue manager is running and that the current user is able to access the queues beginning SYSTEM.BROKER. If this error text includes an MQ reason code, look up the meaning behind the error in the Application Programming Reference guide and proceed as appropriate.

When passing load to the broker this gives time out and does not work.

Permission has been reviewed for users and groups and everything is correct.

I appreciate the help you can give me. Sorry for my bad English.

Thank you.-
zpat
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jedi Council

use mqsibackupbroker and mqsirestorebroker to clone the broker.
Robmar_VE
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

zpat wrote:
use mqsibackupbroker and mqsirestorebroker to clone the broker.

Hi zpat

Previously use backup and restore of the broker and I did not work.

However I already found the problem. In the hosts file of the cloned server the IP address and DNS of the Source Server were seated, this prevented the WMQ from connecting to the WMB. When performing the change both services were started correctly (WMB and WMQ)

Thank you very much.

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Message Broker (ACE) Support » Broker does not connect to the MQ
Jump to: