ASG
IBM
Zystems
Cressida
Icon
Netflexity

MQSeries.net
Search  Search       Tech Exchange      Education      Certifications      Library      Info Center      SupportPacs      LinkedIn  Search  Search                                                                   FAQ  FAQ   Usergroups  Usergroups

Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

RSS Feed - WebSphere MQ Support RSS Feed - Message Broker Support

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Message Broker (ACE) Support » Trying to put multiple mapping node with the same name

Trying to put multiple mapping node with the same name « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
hvhora
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:12 am    Post subject: Trying to put multiple mapping node with the same name Reply with quote

I am catching up with the message broker recently and one of the requirement on the project is to add new mapping node for version 2 using updated schemas and wsdl designed for version 2. However, I do need to keep the existing mapping intact. There is already two mapping nodes in the flow with same name. Now, I am adding two more mapping for version 2 to the flow. But it is giving me the error that the name has to be unique for the node in the entire flow. I do not know how the existing flow has the same name without error
martinb
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Master

You are correct that the name of each node in a flow must be unique, and the message flow editor will automatically append a digit to meet this requirement.

As far as I know that has always been the case, so indeed the existing flow you describe appears invalid.

The node name is simply a label so you should be able to simply rename one to move forward with you additions.

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Message Broker (ACE) Support » Trying to put multiple mapping node with the same name
Jump to: