ASG
IBM
Zystems
Cressida
Icon
Netflexity

MQSeries.net
Search  Search       Tech Exchange      Education      Certifications      Library      Info Center      SupportPacs      LinkedIn  Search  Search                                                                   FAQ  FAQ   Usergroups  Usergroups

Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

RSS Feed - WebSphere MQ Support RSS Feed - Message Broker Support

MQSeries.net Forum Index » IBM MQ API Support » Stale Cluster channels cannot removed from partial repositor

Stale Cluster channels cannot removed from partial repositor « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
Laurens
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:59 am    Post subject: Stale Cluster channels cannot removed from partial repositor Reply with quote

Apprentice

Dear experts,

I got an issue :

I want to remove unwanted cluster information from my partial QM.

When I do DISPLAY CLUSQMGR I have a set of cluster repository queue managers that do not exist anymore.

Point is , Repository QM's were automatically created, connected to the current Partial queuemanager and then deleted without any cluster cleanup .

Each reportory that connected and later deleted hosted the same clusters names.

Since the queue manager itself is a partial reporsitory I can not do a RESET CLUSTER and remove those entries.
This QM cannot communicate with the actual cluster anymore since in the system.cluster.transmit.queue it has a set of messages trying to be send to the non existing Qm's.

How can I clean this ?

Any help welcome

Kind regards
Laurens
PeterPotkay
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Poobah

On your partial repository, validate the manually defined Cluster Receiver Channel is correct, the manually defined Cluster Sender channel to one of the two correct Full Repositories is correct, that the queues you want clustered have the correct cluster attribute, and then issue (on your partial repository) the REFRESH CLUSTER command with the REPOS(YES) option. That command tells this partial repository to forget all info it has about the cluster and in effect reintroduce itself to the cluster. The REFRESH CLUSTER command does not refresh the cluster. It tells that partial repository to refresh its knowledge of the cluster.

MQSeries.net Forum Index » IBM MQ API Support » Stale Cluster channels cannot removed from partial repositor
Jump to: