ASG
IBM
Zystems
Cressida
Icon
Netflexity
 
  MQSeries.net
Search  Search       Tech Exchange      Education      Certifications      Library      Info Center      SupportPacs      LinkedIn  Search  Search                                                                   FAQ  FAQ   Usergroups  Usergroups
 
Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages
 
RSS Feed - WebSphere MQ Support RSS Feed - Message Broker Support

MQSeries.net Forum IndexWebSphere DataPowerDynamic routing in DataPower

Post new topicReply to topic
Dynamic routing in DataPower View previous topic :: View next topic
Author Message
Bichu
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:46 am Post subject: Dynamic routing in DataPower Reply with quote

Centurion

Joined: 16 Oct 2011
Posts: 112
Location: London

Hi All,

I have configured a MPG in datapower where I will get messages from different queues(IBM MQ) and I would like to send it to different destination through HTTP protocol. I have created a policy which is as follows.
Match -> Transform -> Results
In Match, I have selected matching type as URL and selected URL match as *. In Transform, I have selected transform with xslt option where I set the routing configurations. But the policy itself is not selecting as I can see in the logs like below.

0x80e000b3 stylepolicy (Policyname): No match from processing policy 'Policyname' - default rule selected.
0x80c00079 stylepolicy (Policyname): No request rule is matched, the default rule is selected.

This is the first service I am doing in DataPower. May I know where I went wrong.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bichu
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:45 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Centurion

Joined: 16 Oct 2011
Posts: 112
Location: London

Its working now. It was a small mistake made by me when specifying the rule direction. Now I am stuck up with xslt.

I would like to route to a specific url based on the incoming header. So I tried setting a value in source queue name in IIB and checking it in DataPower; but the value seems to be not verifying in DataPower. I tried setting now in ReplyToQueue just to verify whether the value is actually receiving in DataPower. The value is actually been set in the message but the dyanmic backend is not selected. Any hope?

<xsl:stylesheet version="1.0"
xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform"
xmlns:dp="http://www.datapower.com/extensions"
extension-element-prefixes="dp"
exclude-result-prefixes="dp">

<xsl:template match="/">
<xsl:variable name="entries" select="dp:request-header('MQMD')"/>
<xsl:variable name="header" select="dp:parse($entries)"/>
<xsl:variable name="RQ" select="$header//ReplyToQ"/>
<xsl:if test="$RQ='NG'">
<dp:set-variable name="'var://service/routing-url'" value="'http://www.google.co.uk'"/>
</xsl:if>
</xsl:template>
</xsl:stylesheet>
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:
Post new topicReply to topic Page 1 of 1

MQSeries.net Forum IndexWebSphere DataPowerDynamic routing in DataPower
Jump to:



You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Protected by Anti-Spam ACP


Theme by Dustin Baccetti
Powered by phpBB 2001, 2002 phpBB Group

Copyright MQSeries.net. All rights reserved.