ASG
IBM
Zystems
Cressida
Icon
Netflexity

MQSeries.net
Search  Search       Tech Exchange      Education      Certifications      Library      Info Center      SupportPacs      LinkedIn  Search  Search                                                                   FAQ  FAQ   Usergroups  Usergroups

Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

RSS Feed - WebSphere MQ Support RSS Feed - Message Broker Support

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Message Broker (ACE) Support » SAP integration with message broker

SAP integration with message broker « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
sunny7413
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 4:57 am    Post subject: SAP integration with message broker Reply with quote

Apprentice

Hai all,

I am new to the SAP integration with message broker. I have configured the SAP outbound adapter with BAPI(RFC). Now i need to query the SAP system using SAP Request node.
I have two optional parameters for query the sap system to get the table data.

my question is What is the message format to send the sap system using BAPI(RFC)?

please help me
sunny7413
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:08 am    Post subject: SAP integration with IIB10 Reply with quote

Apprentice

sunny7413 wrote:
Hai all,

I am new to the SAP integration with message broker. I have configured the SAP outbound adapter with BAPI(RFC). Now i need to query the SAP system using SAP Request node.

my question is What is the message format i need to construct before SAPRequestNode using two parameters to send the sap system using BAPI(RFC)?

please help me
fjb_saper
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:09 am    Post subject: Re: SAP integration with message broker Reply with quote

Grand High Poobah

sunny7413 wrote:
Hai all,

my question is What is the message format to send the sap system using BAPI(RFC)?

please help me

As you are using the SAP Adapter you must have done the discovery for the BAPI message. So the message format has been downloaded and is available to the adapter. You can either load the message in the object format, or in raw SAP Layout (DFDL loaded as bitstream) but in either case you will need to conform to what the SAP Adapter expects.

Have fun
sunny7413
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apprentice

Thank you so much.
I have done the discovery for the BAPI message.
I need inputs regarding how to pass parameters to the sap system using BAPI(RFC)
Vitor
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grand High Poobah

Don't double post.

If no-one's answered they either don't know the answer or are disinclined to answer. Possibly because you keep badgering for an answer and it's annoyed them.
fjb_saper
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grand High Poobah

sunny7413 wrote:
Thank you so much.
I have done the discovery for the BAPI message.
I need inputs regarding how to pass parameters to the sap system using BAPI(RFC)

Define parameters? What parameters? Have you ever done any operations with the SAP Adapter? May be time to ask for some training or mentoring...
smdavies99
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jedi Council

Location: Somewhere over the Rainbow this side of Never-never land.

fjb_saper wrote:
May be time to ask for some training or mentoring...

Don't forget that in some parts of the world asking questions is a sign of weakness or just isn't done ever. You get told to go do something and you don't go back until you have completed the task successfully.

Asking for training is also a no-no. I was working with people from a company that were essentially a training company. I had to ask their managment to give their people training on the products (IIB + MQ). The employees would not even consider asking for training. They would lose face and that is to be avoided.

Your advice is perfect by the way.

Every time you reinvent the wheel the more square it gets (anon). If in doubt think and investigate before you ask silly questions.

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Message Broker (ACE) Support » SAP integration with message broker
Jump to: