ASG
IBM
Zystems
Cressida
Icon
Netflexity

MQSeries.net
Search  Search       Tech Exchange      Education      Certifications      Library      Info Center      SupportPacs      LinkedIn  Search  Search                                                                   FAQ  FAQ   Usergroups  Usergroups

Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

RSS Feed - WebSphere MQ Support RSS Feed - Message Broker Support

MQSeries.net Forum Index » General IBM MQ Support » Problems putting message on Queue from Application

Problems putting message on Queue from Application « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
MQPupp
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:53 am    Post subject: Problems putting message on Queue from Application Reply with quote

Hallo

I'm completely new at IBM MQ, and am tasked with setting up a IBM MQ server for my workplace.

I've been attempting to setup a test enviroment with two Queue managers, and a client that needs to put messages on QM1 which sends the message to QM2.

My setup is very standard, and i have it working with AMQSPUT/GET, but when i attempt to put a message on QM1.RQ from an application i get an error.

My setup looks like this:

Code:
   ____  __  __ __
  / __ \|  \/  /_ |
 | |  | | \  / || |
 | |  | | |\/| || |
 | |__| | |  | || |
  \___\_\_|  |_||_|

crtmqm QM1

strmqm QM1

runmqsc QM1

DEFINE QR(QM1.RQ) RNAME(QM2.LQ) RQMNAME(QM2) XMITQ(QM1.XMITQ)

DEFINE QLOCAL(QM1.XMITQ) USAGE(XMITQ)

DEFINE CHANNEL(TO.QM2) CHLTYPE(SDR) CONNAME('LOCALHOST(5457)') XMITQ(QM1.XMITQ)

START CHANNEL(TO.QM2)

##DEFINE CHANNEL(QM1.CONN) CHLTYPE(SVRCONN) TRPTYPE(TCP)

##START CHANNEL(QM1.CONN)

____  __  __ ___ 
  / __ \|  \/  |__ \
 | |  | | \  / |  ) |
 | |  | | |\/| | / /
 | |__| | |  | |/ /_
  \___\_\_|  |_|____|

crtmqm QM2

strmqm QM2

runmqsc QM2

DEFINE QLOCAL(QM2.LQ)

DEFINE LISTENER(QM2.LSTR) TRPTYPE(TCP) PORT(5457)

START LISTENER (QM2.LSTR)

DEFINE CHANNEL(TO.QM2) CHLTYPE(RCVR)

Then i attempt to put a message on QM1.RQ from a Windows CMD with Perfharness:

Code:
java JMSPerfHarness -tc jms.r11.Sender -pc WebSphereMQ -jh *companyIP* -jc QM2.LQ -jp 5457 -jb QM2 -us mqm -pw #####

I will post the error in the comment, since i cant post it here.

Can any here help me out, just let me know if i missed some information, then ill find and post it.
MQPupp
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Error:

http://pastebin.com/6A4ns65i
Vitor
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 4:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grand High Poobah

MQPupp wrote:
The Error:

Those of us behind nervous corporate firewalls can't see that. Please post the text of the message and most specifically the MQ reason code in the linked exception.

Also what you found when you looked up the reason code, and what action you took.
MQPupp
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vitor wrote:
MQPupp wrote:
The Error:

Those of us behind nervous corporate firewalls can't see that. Please post the text of the message and most specifically the MQ reason code in the linked exception.

Also what you found when you looked up the reason code, and what action you took.

Hey Vitor, Thanks for replying.

I've been having a hard time figureing out what the problem is, because this is my first time setting up af IBM MQ server.

What i suspect is that QM1 either isn't set up correctly to accept connections from an outside application, or the user mqm is not allowed to put messages on the Channel.

I've tried creating a SVRCONN channel, and pointing the application on that instead, but that didn't work out.

I can see in the logs on the MQ server, that

The error says the the channel doesn't excist, but as you can see in the setup that isn't the case.

I really hope you can help me out, or atleast just give me a point in the right direction.

This is the raw paste from the error message:

Code:
[i]ControlThread START
Sender0 : START
Sender0 : Getting ConnectionFactory
Sender0 : Making connection
Sender0 : Fatal Error.  Exception follows:
com.ibm.msg.client.jms.DetailedJMSException: JMSWMQ0018: Failed to connect to queue manager 'QM2' with connection mode 'Client' and host name '*companyIP*5457)'.
Check the queue manager is started and if running in client mode, check there is a listener running. Please see the linked exception for more information.
com.ibm.msg.client.jms.DetailedJMSException: JMSWMQ0018: Failed to connect to queue manager 'QM2' with connection mode 'Client' and host name '*companyIP*(5457)'.
Check the queue manager is started and if running in client mode, check there is a listener running. Please see the linked exception for more information.
        at com.ibm.msg.client.wmq.common.internal.Reason.reasonToException(Reason.java:595)
        at com.ibm.msg.client.wmq.common.internal.Reason.createException(Reason.java:215)
        at com.ibm.msg.client.wmq.internal.WMQConnection.<init>(WMQConnection.java:412)
        at com.ibm.msg.client.wmq.factories.WMQConnectionFactory.createV7ProviderConnection(WMQConnectionFactory.java:8475)
        at com.ibm.msg.client.wmq.factories.WMQConnectionFactory.createProviderConnection(WMQConnectionFactory.java:7814)
        at com.ibm.msg.client.jms.admin.JmsConnectionFactoryImpl._createConnection(JmsConnectionFactoryImpl.java:299)
        at com.ibm.msg.client.jms.admin.JmsConnectionFactoryImpl.createConnection(JmsConnectionFactoryImpl.java:236)
        at com.ibm.mq.jms.MQConnectionFactory.createCommonConnection(MQConnectionFactory.java:6024)
        at com.ibm.mq.jms.MQConnectionFactory.createConnection(MQConnectionFactory.java:6073)
        at com.ibm.uk.hursley.perfharness.jms.providers.JMSProvider.getConnection(JMSProvider.java:347)
        at com.ibm.uk.hursley.perfharness.jms.r11.Sender.run(Sender.java:82)
Caused by: com.ibm.mq.MQException: JMSCMQ0001: WebSphere MQ call failed with compcode '2' ('MQCC_FAILED') reason '2540' ('MQRC_UNKNOWN_CHANNEL_NAME').
        at com.ibm.msg.client.wmq.common.internal.Reason.createException(Reason.java:203)
        ... 9 more
Caused by: com.ibm.mq.jmqi.JmqiException: CC=2;RC=2540;AMQ9204: Connection to host '*companyIP*(5457)' rejected. [1=com.ibm.mq.jmqi.JmqiException[CC=2;RC=2540;AMQ9520: Channel not defined remotely. [3=QM2.LQ]],3=*companyIP*(5457),5=RemoteConnection.analyseErrorSegment]
        at com.ibm.mq.jmqi.remote.api.RemoteFAP.jmqiConnect(RemoteFAP.java:2282)
        at com.ibm.mq.jmqi.remote.api.RemoteFAP.jmqiConnect(RemoteFAP.java:1294)
        at com.ibm.mq.ese.jmqi.InterceptedJmqiImpl.jmqiConnect(InterceptedJmqiImpl.java:376)
        at com.ibm.mq.ese.jmqi.ESEJMQI.jmqiConnect(ESEJMQI.java:560)
        at com.ibm.msg.client.wmq.internal.WMQConnection.<init>(WMQConnection.java:345)
        ... 8 more
Caused by: com.ibm.mq.jmqi.JmqiException: CC=2;RC=2540;AMQ9520: Channel not defined remotely. [3=QM2.LQ]
        at com.ibm.mq.jmqi.remote.impl.RemoteConnection.analyseErrorSegment(RemoteConnection.java:4346)
        at com.ibm.mq.jmqi.remote.impl.RemoteConnection.receiveTSH(RemoteConnection.java:3052)
        at com.ibm.mq.jmqi.remote.impl.RemoteConnection.initSess(RemoteConnection.java:1225)
        at com.ibm.mq.jmqi.remote.impl.RemoteConnection.connect(RemoteConnection.java:866)
        at com.ibm.mq.jmqi.remote.impl.RemoteConnectionSpecification.getSessionFromNewConnection(RemoteConnectionSpecification.java:409)
        at com.ibm.mq.jmqi.remote.impl.RemoteConnectionSpecification.getSession(RemoteConnectionSpecification.java:305)
        at com.ibm.mq.jmqi.remote.impl.RemoteConnectionPool.getSession(RemoteConnectionPool.java:146)
        at com.ibm.mq.jmqi.remote.api.RemoteFAP.jmqiConnect(RemoteFAP.java:1730)
        ... 12 more
[b]com.ibm.mq.MQException: JMSCMQ0001: WebSphere MQ call failed with compcode '2' ('MQCC_FAILED') reason '2540' ('MQRC_UNKNOWN_CHANNEL_NAME').[/b]
        at com.ibm.msg.client.wmq.common.internal.Reason.createException(Reason.java:203)
        at com.ibm.msg.client.wmq.factories.WMQConnectionFactory.createV7ProviderConnection(WMQConnectionFactory.java:8475)ControlThread : cannot start thread Sender0
        at com.ibm.msg.client.wmq.factories.WMQConnectionFactory.createProviderConnection(WMQConnectionFactory.java:7814)

at com.ibm.msg.client.jms.admin.JmsConnectionFactoryImpl._createConnection(JmsConnectionFactoryImpl.java:299)
        at com.ibm.msg.client.jms.admin.JmsConnectionFactoryImpl.createConnection(JmsConnectionFactoryImpl.java:236)
        at com.ibm.mq.jms.MQConnectionFactory.createCommonConnection(MQConnectionFactory.java:6024)
        at com.ibm.mq.jms.MQConnectionFactory.createConnection(MQConnectionFactory.java:6073)
        at com.ibm.uk.hursley.perfharness.jms.providers.JMSProvider.getConnection(JMSProvider.java:347)
Caused by: com.ibm.mq.jmqi.JmqiException: CC=2;RC=2540;AMQ9204: Connection to host '*companyIP*(5457)' rejected. [1=com.ibm.mq.jmqi.JmqiException[CC=2;RC=2540;AMQ9520: Channel not defined remotely. [3=QM2.LQ]],3=*companyIP*(5457),5=RemoteConnection.analyseErrorSegment]
        at com.ibm.mq.jmqi.remote.api.RemoteFAP.jmqiConnect(RemoteFAP.java:2282)
        at com.ibm.mq.jmqi.remote.api.RemoteFAP.jmqiConnect(RemoteFAP.java:1294)
        at com.ibm.mq.ese.jmqi.InterceptedJmqiImpl.jmqiConnect(InterceptedJmqiImpl.java:376)
        at com.ibm.mq.ese.jmqi.ESEJMQI.jmqiConnect(ESEJMQI.java:560)
        at com.ibm.msg.client.wmq.internal.WMQConnection.<init>(WMQConnection.java:345)
        ... 8 more
Caused by: com.ibm.mq.jmqi.JmqiException: CC=2;RC=2540;AMQ9520: Channel not defined remotely. [3=QM2.LQ]
        at com.ibm.mq.jmqi.remote.impl.RemoteConnection.analyseErrorSegment(RemoteConnection.java:4346)
        at com.ibm.mq.jmqi.remote.impl.RemoteConnection.receiveTSH(RemoteConnection.java:3052)
        at com.ibm.mq.jmqi.remote.impl.RemoteConnection.initSess(RemoteConnection.java:1225)
        at com.ibm.mq.jmqi.remote.impl.RemoteConnection.connect(RemoteConnection.java:866)
        at com.ibm.mq.jmqi.remote.impl.RemoteConnectionSpecification.getSessionFromNewConnection(RemoteConnectionSpecification.java:409)
        at com.ibm.mq.jmqi.remote.impl.RemoteConnectionSpecification.getSession(RemoteConnectionSpecification.java:305)
        at com.ibm.mq.jmqi.remote.impl.RemoteConnectionPool.getSession(RemoteConnectionPool.java:146)
        at com.ibm.mq.jmqi.remote.api.RemoteFAP.jmqiConnect(RemoteFAP.java:1730)
        ... 12 more
Sender0 : STOP
totalIterations=0,totalSeconds=1475577528,87,avgRate=0,00
ControlThread STOP[/i]

I get this in the log on the MQ server when i start the application

[i]

Code:
2016-10-04 15:54:18 - Process(7396.6) User(mqm) Program(amqrmppa)
                    Host(ncop-inft-mq01) Installation(Installation1)
                    VRMF(9.0.0.0) QMgr(QM2)

AMQ9999: Channel 'QM1.RQ' to host 'ncop-inft-mq01 (*companyIP*)' ended
abnormally.

EXPLANATION:
The channel program running under process ID 7396 for channel 'QM1.RQ' ended
abnormally. The host name is 'ncop-inft-mq01 (*companyIP*)'; in some cases the
host name cannot be determined and so is shown as '????'.
ACTION:
Look at previous error messages for the channel program in the error logs to
determine the cause of the failure. Note that this message can be excluded
completely or suppressed by tuning the "ExcludeMessage" or "SuppressMessage"
attributes under the "QMErrorLog" stanza in qm.ini. Further information can be
found in the System Administration Guide.
----- amqrmrsa.c : 938 --------------------------------------------------------
[/i]

Last edited by MQPupp on Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:55 am; edited 2 times in total
mqjeff
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grand Master

An MQ Client connection needs a SVRCONN. The IP needs to be the IP of the machine hosting the MQ Server. The port needs to be the port of the MQ Listener.
MQPupp
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 6:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mqjeff wrote:
An MQ Client connection needs a SVRCONN. The IP needs to be the IP of the machine hosting the MQ Server. The port needs to be the port of the MQ Listener.

Hey Jeff, thanks for the reply.

I did as you said, and made a SVRCONN channel, and a listener on QM1 like this.

DEFINE LISTENER(QM1.CONN) TRPTYPE(TCP) PORT(5456)

START LISTENER (QM1.CONN)

DEFINE CHANNEL(QM1.CONN) CHLTYPE(SVRCONN) TRPTYPE(TCP)

START CHANNEL(QM1.CONN)

Now i get this error instead:

ControlThread START
Sender0 : Fatal Error. Exception follows:
com.ibm.msg.client.jms.DetailedJMSSecurityException: JMSWMQ2013: The security authentication was not valid that was supplied for QueueManager 'QM1' with connection mode 'Client' and host name '*CompanyIP*(5456)'.
Please check if the supplied username and password are correct on the QueueManager to which you are connecting.
com.ibm.msg.client.jms.DetailedJMSSecurityException: JMSWMQ2013: The security authentication was not valid that was supplied for QueueManager 'QM1' with connection mode 'Client' and host name '*CompanyIP*(5456)'.
Please check if the supplied username and password are correct on the QueueManager to which you are connecting.
at com.ibm.msg.client.wmq.common.internal.Reason.reasonToException(Reason.java:531)
at com.ibm.msg.client.wmq.common.internal.Reason.createException(Reason.java:215)
at com.ibm.msg.client.wmq.factories.WMQConnectionFactory.createV7ProviderConnection(WMQConnectionFactory.java:8475)
Caused by: com.ibm.mq.MQException: JMSCMQ0001: WebSphere MQ call failed with compcode '2' ('MQCC_FAILED') reason '2035' ('MQRC_NOT_AUTHORIZED').
... 9 more
com.ibm.mq.MQException: JMSCMQ0001: WebSphere MQ call failed with compcode '2' ('MQCC_FAILED') reason '2035' ('MQRC_NOT_AUTHORIZED').
ControlThread : cannot start thread Sender0
totalIterations=0,totalSeconds=1475589571,77,avgRate=0,00
ControlThread STOP

Last edited by MQPupp on Tue Oct 04, 2016 6:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Vitor
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 6:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grand High Poobah

mqjeff wrote:

You state in your initial post that you have the set up working with amqsput. Repeat the experiment with amqsputc and see what happens.
Vitor
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 6:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grand High Poobah

MQPupp wrote:
com.ibm.mq.MQException: JMSCMQ0001: WebSphere MQ call failed with compcode '2' ('MQCC_FAILED') reason '2035' ('MQRC_NOT_AUTHORIZED').

That's pretty clear, especially if you've taken no specific action to set a user id. The system will default to the MQ admin id, which in MQv7.5 and higher is blocked from client access by default.

If you have in fact specified a user id, you need to authorize that id.
MQPupp
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 6:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vitor wrote:
MQPupp wrote:

That's pretty clear, especially if you've taken no specific action to set a user id. The system will default to the MQ admin id, which in MQv7.5 and higher is blocked from client access by default.

If you have in fact specified a user id, you need to authorize that id.

I'm using the mqm(standard MQ admin) user to run the application, on v9, so that must be why it fails.

/opt/mqm/samp/bin/amqsputc QM1.RQ QM1
Sample AMQSPUT0 start
MQCONNX ended with reason code 2058

Can you point me to documentation that explains how to allow a user on a Queue Manager, because i havent been able to either understand what i've found, or found the right one.
Vitor
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 6:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grand High Poobah

MQPupp wrote:
Can you point me to documentation that explains how to allow a user on a Queue Manager, because i havent been able to either understand what i've found, or found the right one.

I'd start with the apparently obscurely named section IBM MQ Security Mechanisms. Of especial interest are the sub sections "Authorization in MQ" (which discusses user access on a queue manager) and "Channel authentication records" (which are what is preventing the fully-authorized mqm user from connecting as a client).

I also urge you in the strongest terms to read Morag's excellent blog entries on channel authority records - a search of this forum (search box to the top right of this page) will turn up the link. Not only is she an excellent writer, she was instrumental in the development of this facility during her time at IBM so is about as authoritative as it gets.
MQPupp
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vitor wrote:
MQPupp wrote:

I'd start with the apparently obscurely named section IBM MQ Security Mechanisms. Of especial interest are the sub sections "Authorization in MQ" (which discusses user access on a queue manager) and "Channel authentication records" (which are what is preventing the fully-authorized mqm user from connecting as a client).

I also urge you in the strongest terms to read Morag's excellent blog entries on channel authority records - a search of this forum (search box to the top right of this page) will turn up the link. Not only is she an excellent writer, she was instrumental in the development of this facility during her time at IBM so is about as authoritative as it gets.

Thank you a lot for the help, both of you.

I read what you send me, and especially https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/community/blogs/aimsupport/entry/blocked_by_chlauth_why?lang=en made it all make sense.

Now i'm finally getting an error i haven't seen before, that i can work with. Thanks!

Code:
ControlThread START
Sender0 : Connection started com.ibm.mq.jms.MQConnection@5487c533
Sender0 : Session started com.ibm.mq.jms.MQSession@1a50b6aa
Sender0 : Creating sender on queue:///DEST with correlId ID:c0a8422036383134646133633a3135373933643830310000
Sender0 : Fatal Error.  Exception follows:
com.ibm.msg.client.jms.DetailedInvalidDestinationException: JMSWMQ2008: Failed to open MQ queue 'DEST'.
JMS attempted to perform an MQOPEN, but WebSphere MQ reported an error.
Use the linked exception to determine the cause of this error. Check that the specified queue and queue manager are defined correctly.
com.ibm.msg.client.jms.DetailedInvalidDestinationException: JMSWMQ2008: Failed to open MQ queue 'DEST'.
JMS attempted to perform an MQOPEN, but WebSphere MQ reported an error.
Use the linked exception to determine the cause of this error. Check that the specified queue and queue manager are defined correctly.
        at com.ibm.msg.client.wmq.common.internal.Reason.reasonToException(Reason.java:513)
        at com.ibm.msg.client.wmq.internal.WMQMessageProducer.checkJmqiCallSuccess(WMQMessageProducer.java:1248)
        at com.ibm.msg.client.wmq.internal.WMQMessageProducer.checkJmqiCallSuccess(WMQMessageProducer.java:1205)
        at com.ibm.msg.client.wmq.internal.WMQMessageProducer.access$800(WMQMessageProducer.java:75)
        at com.ibm.msg.client.wmq.internal.WMQMessageProducer$SpiIdentifiedProducerShadow.initialise(WMQMessageProducer.java:801)
        at com.ibm.msg.client.wmq.internal.WMQMessageProducer.<init>(WMQMessageProducer.java:1181)
        at com.ibm.msg.client.wmq.internal.WMQSession.createProducer(WMQSession.java:1077)
        at com.ibm.msg.client.jms.internal.JmsSessionImpl.createProducer(JmsSessionImpl.java:1497)
        at com.ibm.mq.jms.MQSession.createProducer(MQSession.java:661)
        at com.ibm.uk.hursley.perfharness.jms.r11.Sender.run(Sender.java:102)
Caused by: com.ibm.mq.MQException: JMSCMQ0001: WebSphere MQ call failed with compcode '2' ('MQCC_FAILED') reason '2085' ('MQRC_UNKNOWN_OBJECT_NAME').
        ... 9 more
com.ibm.mq.MQException: JMSCMQ0001: WebSphere MQ call failed with compcode '2' ('MQCC_FAILED') reason '2085' ('MQRC_UNKNOWN_OBJECT_NAME').
        at com.ibm.msg.client.wmq.internal.WMQMessageProducer.checkJmqiCallSuccess(WMQMessageProducer.java:1248)ControlThread : cannot start thread Sender0

at com.ibm.msg.client.wmq.internal.WMQMessageProducer.checkJmqiCallSuccess(WMQMessageProducer.java:1205)
        at com.ibm.msg.client.wmq.internal.WMQMessageProducer.access$800(WMQMessageProducer.java:75)
        at com.ibm.msg.client.wmq.internal.WMQMessageProducer$SpiIdentifiedProducerShadow.initialise(WMQMessageProducer.java:801)
        at com.ibm.msg.client.wmq.internal.WMQMessageProducer.<init>(WMQMessageProducer.java:1181)
        at com.ibm.msg.client.wmq.internal.WMQSession.createProducer(WMQSession.java:1077)
        at com.ibm.msg.client.jms.internal.JmsSessionImpl.createProducer(JmsSessionImpl.java:1497)
        at com.ibm.mq.jms.MQSession.createProducer(MQSession.java:661)
        at com.ibm.uk.hursley.perfharness.jms.r11.Sender.run(Sender.java:102)
Sender0 : Closing session com.ibm.mq.jms.MQSession@1a50b6aa
Sender0 : Closing connection com.ibm.mq.jms.MQConnection@5487c533
totalIterations=0,totalSeconds=1475654189,61,avgRate=0,00
ControlThread STOP
zpat
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jedi Council

Disable CHLAUTH to start with (2035).

Define a dead letter queue, this helps to identify reasons for failed delivery.

MQ is trying to find a queue called DEST which does not exist (2085) - for the time being - create a queue of this name, then fix your configuration.

You will also need to set up channel triggering.
MQPupp
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

zpat wrote:
Disable CHLAUTH to start with (2035).

Define a dead letter queue, this helps to identify reasons for failed delivery.

MQ is trying to find a queue called DEST which does not exist (2085) - for the time being - create a queue of this name, then fix your configuration.

You will also need to set up channel triggering.

That totally worked.

I made a Remote Queue like this: DEFINE QR(DEST) RNAME(QM2.LQ) RQMNAME(QM2) XMITQ(QM1.XMITQ)

But for some reason the Messages don't reach QM2, but end up in QM1's XMITQ.

Code:

C:\perfharness>java JMSPerfHarness -tc jms.r11.Sender -pc WebSphereMQ -jh *companyIP* -jc QM1.CONN -jp 5456 -jb QM1 -us mqpl -pw #####
ControlThread START
Sender0 : Connection started com.ibm.mq.jms.MQConnection@5487c533
Sender0 : Session started com.ibm.mq.jms.MQSession@1a50b6aa
Sender0 : Creating sender on queue:///DEST with correlId ID:c0a842202d32633261643462613a31353739336564650000
Sender0 : Entering client loop
rate=80,20,threads=1
rate=86,70,threads=1
rate=87,30,threads=1
rate=79,30,threads=1
rate=90,40,threads=1

EDIT All the channels werent started, that's why the message didn't hit QM2.
zpat
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jedi Council

As mentioned you need channel triggering (on the xmit queue).

I would also avoid coding a QM name as part of an application queue name.

Last edited by zpat on Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
gbaddeley
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jedi

Quote:
DEFINE CHANNEL(TO.QM2) CHLTYPE(SDR) CONNAME('LOCALHOST(5457)') XMITQ(QM1.XMITQ)

Normally an XMITQ is named to align with the destination qmgr, eg. QM2.XMITQ
If you rebuild everything, use this more logical name.

MQSeries.net Forum Index » General IBM MQ Support » Problems putting message on Queue from Application
Jump to: