ASG
IBM
Zystems
Cressida
Icon
Netflexity

MQSeries.net
Search  Search       Tech Exchange      Education      Certifications      Library      Info Center      SupportPacs      LinkedIn  Search  Search                                                                   FAQ  FAQ   Usergroups  Usergroups

Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

RSS Feed - WebSphere MQ Support RSS Feed - Message Broker Support

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere DataPower » Career growth in IBM DataPower

Career growth in IBM DataPower « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
pandeg
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:23 am    Post subject: Career growth in IBM DataPower Reply with quote

Disciple

Hi, I have worked as MQ Admin in my current project and as Web Administrator in WebSphere Application server and Process Server. In my current organization , we are heavily using Data Power as ESB instead of Message Broker(Only few flows were created using MB previously,might be around 40 flows). I am started getting involved in one DataPower Project using WSProxy and MPGW. I wanted to know how much is the career growth in DataPower as only fortune 500 companies are using it due to high expense. Also, I searched jobs in US , but openings are very less. Please suggest.
mayheminMQ
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Voyager

Are you looking for sometime to tell you if Datapower is going to secure your worklife for long? Not the right place. You need to go to a job consultant and ask him this question. Sorry but this is the most out of place question that I have seen in mqseries in a very long time..
rammer
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Partisan

Some well paid contracting jobs in UK come up every couple of months for DataPower Admins that I get contacted for, especially at the Banks in Leeds / Scotland and a few down south.... Be interesting what the competition is in terms of applicants v vacancies though...

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere DataPower » Career growth in IBM DataPower
Jump to: