ASG
IBM
Zystems
Cressida
Icon
Netflexity

MQSeries.net
Search  Search       Tech Exchange      Education      Certifications      Library      Info Center      SupportPacs      LinkedIn  Search  Search                                                                   FAQ  FAQ   Usergroups  Usergroups

Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

RSS Feed - WebSphere MQ Support RSS Feed - Message Broker Support

MQSeries.net Forum Index » IBM MQ File Transfer Edition » FTE Coordination Queue Manager Set Up

FTE Coordination Queue Manager Set Up « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
RaviKrG
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 7:21 am    Post subject: FTE Coordination Queue Manager Set Up Reply with quote

Master

Hi All, A newbie to FTE and I have an env where we have set up FTE for file transfer, but there is a requirement to have some changes but I donot want to have the existing one disturbed.

Current Set up is AIX1 --> Windows1 (Coordination/Command Queue Manager)
Agent Name on AIX1 is Agent1
Multiple monitors existing transferring files to Windows1

Now I need to move the set up to AIX1 ---> Windows2 (Having Coordination/Command Queue Manager)
All the other set up will remain same which is have the same monitors existing but to transfer files to Windows2.

My worry was Can I have 2 Agents Agent1 (Having Coordination qmgr on Windows1) and Agent2 (Having Coordination qmgr on Windows2) but having the same set of AIX1.

So that when ever I want I could stop the Agent1 to make sure files are transferred to Windows2 and when required stop the Agent2 to transfer the files to Windows1

Thanks for your help and clarification. This is just to have a set of 2 env clubbed and to have cost reduced. Is this possible

I believe AIX1 can have both the agents existing as both will have different queues/qmgr/file structures, but before implementing wanted to get this confirmed as I donot have a test env.

Thanks
Ravi
bruce2359
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 7:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Poobah

Moved to FTE forum.

MQSeries.net Forum Index » IBM MQ File Transfer Edition » FTE Coordination Queue Manager Set Up
Jump to: