ASG
IBM
Zystems
Cressida
Icon
Netflexity

MQSeries.net
Search  Search       Tech Exchange      Education      Certifications      Library      Info Center      SupportPacs      LinkedIn  Search  Search                                                                   FAQ  FAQ   Usergroups  Usergroups

Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

RSS Feed - WebSphere MQ Support RSS Feed - Message Broker Support

MQSeries.net Forum Index » IBM MQ File Transfer Edition » MQ8.0.0.2 File Transfer - MQExplorer transfer log

MQ8.0.0.2 File Transfer - MQExplorer transfer log « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
ivanachukapawn
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:42 am    Post subject: MQ8.0.0.2 File Transfer - MQExplorer transfer log Reply with quote

Knight

I am attempting to test various transfers using my VirtualBox CentOS6.6 (Linux) environment - the topology consists of a single queue manager acting as a HUB (encapsulating command, logging, coordination etc, transfer service, etc) - On this VM I have created a source agent, AGENT1 and a target agent AGENT2 - On a Windows 7 machine I am running MQ8.0.0.2 Client with MQ File Transfer installed and using MQExplorer to create/start transfers and to view results. I tried a file to file transfer which worked OK and a file to queue transfer which failed. However, I do not know why the file to queue transfer failed. The log entries do not show the date/time of the transfers, and in the case of the failed file to queue transfer, the log does not show an error message or code. I certainly hope that the MQExplorer File Transfer Current Transfer Progress and Transfer Log displays will contain detailed error message text and date/time - what is currently displayed is not sufficient for "managed" file transfer purposes. Can anyone help me obtain error messages (for failed transfers) and date/time info for items in the transfer log?[/img]
ivanachukapawn
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Knight

Sorry, my mistake. I clicked the "expansion" down arrow and saw the error messages. Thanks! However, there still is no date/time for the transfer being shown in the transfer log.

MQSeries.net Forum Index » IBM MQ File Transfer Edition » MQ8.0.0.2 File Transfer - MQExplorer transfer log
Jump to: