ASG
IBM
Zystems
Cressida
Icon
Netflexity

MQSeries.net
Search  Search       Tech Exchange      Education      Certifications      Library      Info Center      SupportPacs      LinkedIn  Search  Search                                                                   FAQ  FAQ   Usergroups  Usergroups

Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

RSS Feed - WebSphere MQ Support RSS Feed - Message Broker Support

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Message Broker (ACE) Support » if any error occured in flow send a email as well as call

if any error occured in flow send a email as well as call « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
mahesh4eai
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:00 am    Post subject: if any error occured in flow send a email as well as call Reply with quote

Novice

Hi,

I have one scenario like if any errors occurred in the flow i need to send a email notification(with attachment of error message and input messages) as well as call to mobile number.I know for this will handled by email nodes,but how the flow will call to the mobile number if error occurred in the flow.

I f anyone have sample codes for this scenario please send me.
Can you please suggest me for how to handle this situation?
smdavies99
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jedi Council

Location: Somewhere over the Rainbow this side of Never-never land.

This whole thing is probably better suited to being separated from the main flow entirely. Ie, in a separate flow and or application as part of a general error handling subsystem.

so you call a phone number. What then?
Or are you just going to send a Text/SMS to the phone?
What if the phone being called does not answer?

There are a whole raft of things that need to be considered here and not just those mentioned above.
Sending a Text/SMS is a far more manageable solution but if you have to call a landline then you are in for a whole new world of Hurt/Pain/Angst if you decide to 'roll your own' solution.
You may even have to obtain regulatory approval for your solution because there are rules about comuter generated calls especially in the UK.

Every time you reinvent the wheel the more square it gets (anon). If in doubt think and investigate before you ask silly questions.

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Message Broker (ACE) Support » if any error occured in flow send a email as well as call
Jump to: