ASG
IBM
Zystems
Cressida
Icon
Netflexity

MQSeries.net
Search  Search       Tech Exchange      Education      Certifications      Library      Info Center      SupportPacs      LinkedIn  Search  Search                                                                   FAQ  FAQ   Usergroups  Usergroups

Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

RSS Feed - WebSphere MQ Support RSS Feed - Message Broker Support

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere DataPower » MQFTE to FTP

MQFTE to FTP « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
RaviKrG
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:09 am    Post subject: MQFTE to FTP Reply with quote

Master

Hi, I have a MPG which has a MQFTE FSH and receives messages via MQFTE. Now those messages need to be ftped to a dir with a file name (file name is coming through MQFTE queue) Now Datapower adds an addtional value to the filename as datetime (which is FILENAMEDATETIME). Now my xsl in the MPG is able to put the files to the dir without the datetime ie the file name recevied through MQFTE (through RFH2 headers) but when DP add the datetime to the file name and try to put the file to the dir, I get an error as Cannot write/access the file, when checked the server logs at the FTP I see that the error is file does not have access.

I am in doubt if I need to write any thing else in my code to have this file copied to the dir when I am adding the datetime filed with the file name.
I am using the ftp url in dp. I am able to ftp with the simple file names which is received but the problem comes when I add the datetime field.
Thanks for your help

Thanks
RaviKrG
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Master

Finally I got my issue resolved. The issue was the date function I used gives the date in a format which is not acceptable in a filename. After changing the formats all went fine.

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere DataPower » MQFTE to FTP
Jump to: