ASG
IBM
Zystems
Cressida
Icon
Netflexity

MQSeries.net
Search  Search       Tech Exchange      Education      Certifications      Library      Info Center      SupportPacs      LinkedIn  Search  Search                                                                   FAQ  FAQ   Usergroups  Usergroups

Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

RSS Feed - WebSphere MQ Support RSS Feed - Message Broker Support

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Message Broker (ACE) Support » Web Service Aggregation Sample

Web Service Aggregation Sample « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
snredditch2
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:52 pm    Post subject: Web Service Aggregation Sample Reply with quote

Hi I'm trying to get the Web Service Aggregation Sample to run, but keep hitting this error:

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?><soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"><soapenv:Body><soapenv:Fault><faultcode>soapenv:Server</faultcode><faultstring>BIP3113E: Exception detected in message flow WSAggregationFanOut.Read overall SOAP request (broker IB9NODE) </faultstring><detail><Text>BIP4428E: Missing aggregate request information in Environment. The missing information was in aggregate folder : ''ComIbmAggregateRequestNode''.
An AggregateControl node attempted to process the information about individual aggregate requests. In order to do so, it needs specific information to be stored by AggregateRequest nodes. Part of that information could not be found.
Ensure that the message flow is correctly designed for aggregation. In particular, verify that Output nodes come before AggregateRequest nodes and that the Environment of the message tree is not changed by the flow after the AggregateControl node. : F:\build\slot1\S900_P\src\DataFlowEngine\AggregateNodes\ImbAggregateConstants.cpp: 526: ImbAggregateConstants::buildBytesControlMessage: : </Text></detail></soapenv:Fault></soapenv:Body></soapenv:Envelope>

I haven't changed the sample in any way shape or form, and I'm testing it using the provided Test Messages.

I'm using the Developer version of IIB9.
fjb_saper
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Web Service Aggregation Sample Reply with quote

Grand High Poobah

snredditch2 wrote:
Hi I'm trying to get the Web Service Aggregation Sample to run, but keep hitting this error:

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?><soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"><soapenv:Body><soapenv:Fault><faultcode>soapenv:Server</faultcode><faultstring>BIP3113E: Exception detected in message flow WSAggregationFanOut.Read overall SOAP request (broker IB9NODE) </faultstring><detail><Text>BIP4428E: Missing aggregate request information in Environment. The missing information was in aggregate folder : ''ComIbmAggregateRequestNode''.
An AggregateControl node attempted to process the information about individual aggregate requests. In order to do so, it needs specific information to be stored by AggregateRequest nodes. Part of that information could not be found.
Ensure that the message flow is correctly designed for aggregation. In particular, verify that Output nodes come before AggregateRequest nodes and that the Environment of the message tree is not changed by the flow after the AggregateControl node. : F:\build\slot1\S900_P\src\DataFlowEngine\AggregateNodes\ImbAggregateConstants.cpp: 526: ImbAggregateConstants::buildBytesControlMessage: : </Text></detail></soapenv:Fault></soapenv:Body></soapenv:Envelope>

I haven't changed the sample in any way shape or form, and I'm testing it using the provided Test Messages.

I'm using the Developer version of IIB9.

Quote:
BIP4428E: Missing aggregate request information in Environment. The missing information was in aggregate folder : ''ComIbmAggregateRequestNode''.
Ensure that the message flow is correctly designed for aggregation. In particular, verify that Output nodes come before AggregateRequest nodes and that the Environment of the message tree is not changed by the flow after the AggregateControl node.

The message is quite clear. However wherever you see Environment in this quote, you might replace with LocalEnvironment...

So your system is telling you that it is missing information about the different outputs. Did you give a unique (folder) name to all the aggregate request nodes in this aggregation? What is your fan out setup?

Have fun
snredditch2
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:13 pm    Post subject: Web Service Aggregation Sample Reply with quote

I am trying to run the 'Web Service Aggregation Sample' as supplied with the IIB9 Toolkit. As I stated before I haven't made any changes to the provided sample so I would expect it to just work!
LuisR
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:57 am    Post subject: It's just the sample Reply with quote

Apprentice

Hello, I have the same error when I try to run the sample.

Did you get any answer to this problem? Did you manage to solve it?

I think the samples should run smoothly, but it seems is not the case with this one.

Can someone help us whit this issue?

Thanks
LuisR
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apprentice

Hello fellow developer struggling with Message Broker.

I finally managed to solve this and it was not that simple. Please follow these steps:

1) Change the "Quantity" in the test message or test structure in the sample. It came with 0 (zero) and that triggers an error because the message will not propagate through the aggregation flow.

2) Beware of the port used by the execution group created by the sample (WebServiceAggregationExecutionGroup). The sample calls the WS in the 7800 port, but that will be impossible because the port is used by the default execution group. So change the two Web Service URLs in the WSAggregationMQtoSOAP flow to the specific port (you can check the port configured in the extended properties of the execution group).

Regards

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Message Broker (ACE) Support » Web Service Aggregation Sample
Jump to: