ASG
IBM
Zystems
Cressida
Icon
Netflexity

MQSeries.net
Search  Search       Tech Exchange      Education      Certifications      Library      Info Center      SupportPacs      LinkedIn  Search  Search                                                                   FAQ  FAQ   Usergroups  Usergroups

Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

RSS Feed - WebSphere MQ Support RSS Feed - Message Broker Support

MQSeries.net Forum Index » IBM MQ Telemetry / Low Latency Messaging / Everyplace » MQe 2.0 does NOT support MQe Explorer

MQe 2.0 does NOT support MQe Explorer « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
kolban
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2002 10:08 am    Post subject: MQe 2.0 does NOT support MQe Explorer Reply with quote

Grand Master

As of December 2002, MQe 2.0 does not support MQe Explorer.
bh
PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2002 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Acolyte

Hi,
I know it's written in the documentation that MQe Explorer does not support WMQe 2.0 but... it's running fine on my laptop (WMQe 2.0, MQe Explorer 1.2.7.a ...
kolban
PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2002 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grand Master

Hmmm ... what documentation says that the two aren't actually suported together? I was looking high and low for that?

Some folks at IBM told me that this combination simply didn't work ... I asked them that because I tried to get it working and got errors. Are you 100% certain that you don't have an older MQe set of classes installed and those are being used?
bh
PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2002 3:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Acolyte

Hi,
In fact, even if I have unisntall the previous version of WMQe (1.2.7), I am still using WMQI (WebSphere MQ integrator) in wich some message flows are concerning MQe messages.
So in my CLASSPATH, I still use some pieces of the old MQe version. I should explain that my MQe Explorer is working with WMQe 2.0.

MQSeries.net Forum Index » IBM MQ Telemetry / Low Latency Messaging / Everyplace » MQe 2.0 does NOT support MQe Explorer
Jump to: