ASG
IBM
Zystems
Cressida
Icon
Netflexity

MQSeries.net
Search  Search       Tech Exchange      Education      Certifications      Library      Info Center      SupportPacs      LinkedIn  Search  Search                                                                   FAQ  FAQ   Usergroups  Usergroups

Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

RSS Feed - WebSphere MQ Support RSS Feed - Message Broker Support

MQSeries.net Forum Index » Job Seekers » mq admin position in india for 1+ exp

mq admin position in india for 1+ exp « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:36 pm    Post subject: mq admin position in india for 1+ exp Reply with quote

[/b]
looking for mq admin position in india
i have 1
+yrs of exp

bruce2359
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Poobah

Care to offer more details?
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WHAT SORT OF INFO U WANT @2007
lancelotlinc
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jedi Knight

2007 wrote:

He wants to know what "1+ years of experience" means. Have you been trained on the product ? What tasks did you accomplish in the one year ? Do you know how to set the convert option on a svrconn channel, for example ?
exerk
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jedi Council

lancelotlinc wrote:
Do you know how to set the convert option on a svrconn channel, for example ?

Trick question?
lancelotlinc
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jedi Knight

Nothing tricky about it.
exerk
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jedi Council

I'd like to see it done
lancelotlinc
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jedi Knight

exerk wrote:
I'd like to see it done

@exerk You are such a bonehead (although you smoke cool cigars). The question was not intended for you. The correct answer is that CONVERT option can be specified on the following channel types : SDR , SVR , CLUSSDR , and CLUSRCVR .

DO YOU MIND ?
exerk
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jedi Council

In a W-O-R-D, yes - I do mind. For someone whom has not met me, knows me, or my technical abilities, casting aspersions as to the density of my skull is not something you are qualified to do.

And I know the question was not intended for me but if it's one thing I detest most strongly it's people whom ask, or allude to, 'trick' questions - generally I find that sort of person is more puffed up with their perceived own self importance and/or desperation to demonstrate their knowledge to the denigration of others they consider lesser than they.

Of course, never having met you, known you, or had the opportunity to gauge your technical abilities, I could well be unqualified to comment.
lancelotlinc
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jedi Knight

exerk wrote:
In a W-O-R-D, yes - I do mind. For someone whom has not met me, knows me, or my technical abilities, casting aspersions as to the density of my skull is not something you are qualified to do.

And I know the question was not intended for me but if it's one thing I detest most strongly it's people whom ask, or allude to, 'trick' questions - generally I find that sort of person is more puffed up with their perceived own self importance and/or desperation to demonstrate their knowledge to the denigration of others they consider lesser than they.

Of course, never having met you, known you, or had the opportunity to gauge your technical abilities, I could well be unqualified to comment.

This is not a trick question. No trick about it. It's a question designed to probe the knowledge of the 1+ years of experience. Setting channel properties is one of the basic tasks any person might accomplish in the first year.
exerk
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jedi Council

lancelotlinc wrote:
exerk wrote:

This is not a trick question. No trick about it. It's a question designed to probe the knowledge of the 1+ years of experience. Setting channel properties is one of the basic tasks any person might accomplish in the first year.

Then the question should be, "on which channel types can the CONVERT option be set?", as that would demonstrate a far better understanding of an individual's depth of detail knowledge.
lancelotlinc
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jedi Knight

exerk wrote:
lancelotlinc wrote:
exerk wrote:

Then the question should be, "on which channel types can the CONVERT option be set?", as that would demonstrate a far better understanding of an individual's depth of detail knowledge.

Ok then. So how come you didn't ask it ? Why rag on me ? You could have simply posted the rephrase and see what the OP's answer was.
bruce2359
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Poobah

2007 wrote:

Imagine that I am interviewing you for a position at my company. Imagine that I asked you to tell me about yourself, your hands-on experience with MQ, your career aspirations.

That is what I'd like to know from you.
queuemanager
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apprentice

Code:
@exerk You are such a bonehead (although you smoke cool cigars). The question was not intended for you. The correct answer is that CONVERT option can be specified on the following channel types : SDR , SVR , CLUSSDR , and CLUSRCVR .

DO YOU MIND ?

I believe anyone should mind such senseless and rude language, its a forum not a place to take out ur frustartion. If the question was not intended for exerk then the earlier question certainly was not intended for you @lancelotlinc.

If you don't know how to behave in an open forum then please go and take some session and educate yourself and stop poking ur nose in others matters.
lancelotlinc
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jedi Knight

queuemanager wrote:
Code:

DO YOU MIND ?

I believe anyone should mind such senseless and rude language, its a forum not a place to take out ur frustartion. If the question was not intended for exerk then the earlier question certainly was not intended for you @lancelotlinc.

If you don't know how to behave in an open forum then please go and take some session and educate yourself and stop poking ur nose in others matters.

There is nothing wrong with my choice of words or use of language. Mind your own business.

MQSeries.net Forum Index » Job Seekers » mq admin position in india for 1+ exp
Jump to: