ASG
IBM
Zystems
Cressida
Icon
Netflexity

MQSeries.net
Search  Search       Tech Exchange      Education      Certifications      Library      Info Center      SupportPacs      LinkedIn  Search  Search                                                                   FAQ  FAQ   Usergroups  Usergroups

Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

RSS Feed - WebSphere MQ Support RSS Feed - Message Broker Support

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere DataPower » Duplicate response in conditional rule - XI50

Duplicate response in conditional rule - XI50 « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
meaton78
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:20 am    Post subject: Duplicate response in conditional rule - XI50 Reply with quote

Centurion

I have a very basic response rule in my Web Service Proxy that uses xpath to check for a value, and then based on that value it transforms the xml response. However, the response that I get has the xml in it twice. I've tested with a straight transform and it works fine, it only duplicates when I add the conditional rule.
To test further, in my conditional rule, I only add one xpath argument with one transform rule, and it still sends back the xml twice. If I use the probe, I see the valid response that I expect.
I'm totally stumped on this one. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere DataPower » Duplicate response in conditional rule - XI50
Jump to: