ASG
IBM
Zystems
Cressida
Icon
Netflexity

MQSeries.net
Search  Search       Tech Exchange      Education      Certifications      Library      Info Center      SupportPacs      LinkedIn  Search  Search                                                                   FAQ  FAQ   Usergroups  Usergroups

Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

RSS Feed - WebSphere MQ Support RSS Feed - Message Broker Support

MQSeries.net Forum IndexWebSphere Message Broker (ACE) SupportProblem with the bar file deployment - SOAPRequest node

Problem with the bar file deployment - SOAPRequest node View previous topic :: View next topic
mqxplorer
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:17 am Post subject: Problem with the bar file deployment - SOAPRequest node Reply with quote

Master

Hi All,

I am trying to deploy a message flow that gets an MQ request and calls a web service. While deploying the bar file, I am getting the below error.

Quote:
Begin running task [Deploying [SessionID.bar] to execution group [EDUServices]]

BIP2087E: Broker BRKDEV was unable to process the internal configuration message.

The entire internal configuration message failed to be processed successfully.

Use the messages following this message to determine the reasons for the failure. If the problem cannot be resolved after reviewing these messages, contact your IBM Support center. Enabling service trace may help determine the cause of the failure.

BIP4041E: Execution group 'EDUServices' received an invalid configuration message. See the following messages for details of the error.

The broker was asked to deploy a message flow which contained properties that were not recognized by the broker. This typically results from a message flow requiring a version or type of node that is not supported by the broker installation.

Check that the message flow is only using properties or nodes that are supported on the broker. Check that all necessary user-defined extensions are installed and that they are of a version that is compatible with the message flow.

BIP3726E: Failed to setup SOAP transport for node login_SalesForcePartner_prod.Request.

The SOAP nodes rely on the configuration of the SOAP transport layer within the broker, and this has not been initialised correctly. The node will not be operational until the problems have been corrected.

Determine the cause of the error and correct it. Subsequent error messages may contain more information.

BIP3732E: The specified WSDL binding SoapBinding could not be found in the supplied WSDL file /var/mqsi/components/BRKDEV/d579044e-2701-0000-0080-852d7d89b56e/config/XSD/MS_PartnerWebSvc_RosterU... (data of len 158 truncated).

The WSDL binding SoapBinding from the target namespace urn:partner.soap.sforce.com associated with message set MS_PartnerWebSvc_RosterUpdates was not found in the WSDL file /var/mqsi/components/BRKDEV/d579044e-2701-0000-0080-852d7d89b56e/config/XSD/MS_PartnerWebSvc_RosterU... (data of len 158 truncated). This could be because the WSDL file is missing, invalid or corrupt.

Determine the cause of the error and correct it. Ensure that the WSDL file is valid and that it validates correctly.

The task was unsuccessful: The deployment was unsuccessful. Check error messages above for explanation.

I verified with my data arictech and he says that there is no problem with the WSDL: He says -
Quote:
The tools at my disposal tell me the wsdl is fine. It shows as valid in XMLSpy and imports with no complaints into soapUI.

My broker run time version is 7.0.0.1.

I am not sure whether it is the error with the WSDL or with the tool iteslf.. Could someone help me in figuring this out?

Thanks
mqxplorer
mqxplorer
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:49 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Master

Can anyone, please help me regarding this?

Thanks
mqxplorer
mqjeff
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:08 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Grand Master

You've confirmed that the WSDL validates properly inside Toolkit?

You've confirmed that the WSDL got turned into a Deployable WSDL in Toolkit, and that the resulting xsdzip file got put into a BAR file and deployed with the flow?
kiruthigeshwar
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:56 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Acolyte

Hi all,
am facing the same issue. Am deploying a bar file in two differenct servers. But facing the above issue is one of the servers.

This occurs even when I am deleting the flow from EG.
shyamkumarsharma001
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 2:31 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Novice

You have to add the message sets containing wsdl in the bar file and deploy. I am not sure if you are doing that. Although you might have referenced the Mset project in the subflow and added that subflow to main flow, Bar file might not add the Mset project referenced in subflow unless you specify.
zpat
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 5:51 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Jedi Council

Why are you using a release of the broker that is years out of date in terms of maintenance?

WMB fixpack 7.0.0.7 is available.
smdavies99
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:11 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Jedi Council

Location: Somewhere over the Rainbow this side of Never-never land.

zpat wrote:
Why are you using a release of the broker that is years out of date in terms of maintenance?

I have often wondered about this. My guess is that the site just installes the base product/latest re-mastered version and that's it.
PErhaps the endless apporvals needed to get the base version installed put off people from going through the whole thing again for each and every FixPack.

Every time you reinvent the wheel the more square it gets (anon). If in doubt think and investigate before you ask silly questions.
ganesh
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:05 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Master

zpat wrote:

7.0.0.1 was not a old version in 2011, was it?

Someone decided to reopen a old post and reply to a question. The original question was posted in 2011.
mqjeff
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:26 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Grand Master

ganesh wrote:
zpat wrote:

7.0.0.1 was not a old version in 2011, was it?

Someone decided to reopen a old post and reply to a question. The original question was posted in 2011.

No, kiruthigeshwar decided to reopen the thread and say that he/she was having the same problem.

There was no real indication of the version kiruthigeshwar was using, so it's not unreasonable to assume it's the same version, since it's the same problem.
Gama
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 11:52 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Centurion

Hello,

I've the same problem.

Quote:
Source: Runtime Response
Creation time: Wed May 06 09:46:03 BST 2015
BIP3726E: Failed to setup SOAP transport for node SOAP Asynchronous Request.

The SOAP nodes rely on the configuration of the SOAP transport layer within the broker, and this has not been initialised correctly. The node will not be operational until the problems have been corrected.

Determine the cause of the error and correct it. Subsequent error messages may contain more information.
BIP3734E: An exception occurred whilst registering the WSDL service NotificacionMovimientoAlmacen_Out from the WSDL file C:\ProgramData\Application Data\IBM\MQSI\components\BROKER80EAID0101\9e3fe823-4d01-0000-0080-e21124189123\config\XSD\CCWS/urneswebservicealmacenesmovimientos/MovimientosAlmacen.wsdl with the target namespace urn_es_webservice_almacenes_movimientos.

There was an exception whilst registering the WSDL service NotificacionMovimientoAlmacen_Out for a WSDL consumer (SOAPRequest or SOAPAsyncRequest) node.

BIP3737E: An invalid Message Exchange Pattern (MEP) ONE_WAY was found when registering the operation Solicitar_Async for a SOAPAsyncRequestNode.

It is invalid to select a 'One-way' or 'Notification' MEP for use in a SOAPAsyncRequest node.

Correct the error and redeploy the flow.

In my case I'm using the WMB 8.0.0.5

Any suggestion?

Do you suggest to rise a PMR?

Best regads
Gama[/quote]
fjb_saper
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 4:37 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Grand High Poobah

Your response is given clearly in the suggestion. A one way notification it says is not suitable for a SOAP Asynchronous Request node. Use a SOAP Request node instead...
Gama
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 12:27 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Centurion

Hi fjb_saper, you are absolutely sure about the solution.

Tanks.
Hama
mqjeff
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 4:10 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Grand Master

The asynchronous request node waits immediately for a notification from the server that the request has been received.

It then separately waits for a real response message from the server.

How will this work if there is no response message?
Gama
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 5:04 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Centurion

Hi mqjeff.

mqjeff wrote:
The asynchronous request node waits immediately for a notification from the server that the request has been received.

It then separately waits for a real response message from the server.

How will this work if there is no response message?

Your comments are absolutely correct, but........
We have to invoke ws to SAP SAP NetWeaver Application Server 7.20 / AS Java 7.31,
The only way to invoke those ws was follow the suggestion of the fjb_saper
1st. Change the SOAP Request Async to SOAP Request
2nd. On the SOAP Request, I’ve changed to “Invoke a generic web service”
3rd. After the SOAP Request the message exist to the Out terminal returning the “HTTPResponseHeader”
Code:
<HTTPResponseHeader>
   <X-Original-HTTP-Status-Line>HTTP/1.1 200 OK</X-Original-HTTP-Status-Line>
   <X-Original-HTTP-Status-Code>200</X-Original-HTTP-Status-Code>
   <server>SAP NetWeaver Application </server>
   <date>Thu, 14 May 2015 07:47:07 GMT</date>
   <content-type>text/xml; charset=utf-8</content-type>
   <content-id>&lt;soap-xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx@sap.com&gt;</content-id>
   <content-disposition>attachment;filename=&quot;soap- xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx @sap.com.xml&quot;</content-disposition>
   <content-description>SOAP</content-description>
   <content-length>112</content-length>
   <set-cookie>saplb_*=(J2EE8906320)8906350; Version=1; Path=/, JSESSIONID=yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Version=1; Path=/, JSESSIONMARKID=zzzzzzzzzzzzz; Version=1; Path=/</set-cookie>
</HTTPResponseHeader>

Best regards ant thanks
fjb_saper
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 4:26 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Grand High Poobah

Tell them that their setup is not right. A one way operation should not return a return code of 200. Look it up in the http protocol. I believe the correct return code for one way would be 204 (success but no data returned)

MQSeries.net Forum IndexWebSphere Message Broker (ACE) SupportProblem with the bar file deployment - SOAPRequest node
Jump to: