ASG
IBM
Zystems
Cressida
Icon
Netflexity

MQSeries.net
Search  Search       Tech Exchange      Education      Certifications      Library      Info Center      SupportPacs      LinkedIn  Search  Search                                                                   FAQ  FAQ   Usergroups  Usergroups

Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

RSS Feed - WebSphere MQ Support RSS Feed - Message Broker Support

MQSeries.net Forum Index » Job Postings » WebSphere Message Broker Position - East Coast - US

WebSphere Message Broker Position - East Coast - US « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
Jesal Shah
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:52 pm    Post subject: WebSphere Message Broker Position - East Coast - US Reply with quote

Intelliswift Software Inc is a global leader in providing integrated technology solutions and services to Fortune 500 and Mid Market Companies.

Presently we have a full time - permanent opening with one of our prestigious clients.

Location: Can be based anywhere in USA - No restriction on location.
Should be open to travel ( up to 70-75 % )

Our Client is looking for a Consultant with expertise in WebSphere Message Broker, to work with a team of developers on various client engagements, across all industries.

Job Requirements:

* Provide senior level technical knowledge in developing and administrating simple, moderate, and complex, scalable WebSphere MQSI/Message Broker solutions for global 2000 companies.
* Candidate should demonstrate solid, proven administration & development skills and should feel comfortable working in a team as well as individually.
* Candidate must be able to design, develop, implement and debug message sets, esql code and message flows preferably running in both WBI Message Broker version 2.1 (MQSI) and version 5 (WBI MB).
* EAI Architecture experience.
*2-5 Years J2EE Development experience ideal.
* Client Interface Skills.

Experience: WBI Adapters (jdbc, MQ, WebServices) is a huge plus. WebSphere skills (Java, WSAD, WBI, MQ, Portal) are also a huge plus.

Benefits Package:
* A comprehensive health and benefits package which includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Long Term Disability, and Life Insurance. Dependent coverage is also available. A 401(k) plan Flexible Benefits Program. Also, Vacation, Holiday, and Sick Pay as well as advancement opportunities and a salary commensurate with your value, contribution, and experience.

If you are interested, please respond back with your WORD format resume and fill the below details:

Message Broker__________years of experience

Current location:
Preferred contact number:
Availability to Join the Project:
Availability for an interview :
Consulting Rate / Annual base salary expectations:

Thanks,

Jesal Shah
Intelliswift Software Inc.

Tel: 732 874 2445
Fax: 510 490 9246

Last edited by Jesal Shah on Tue May 31, 2011 6:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Jesal Shah
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:31 am    Post subject: WebSphere Message Broker Position - East Coast - US Reply with quote

The above opportunity is still open and the client is considering resumes.
For immediate response send your resume to jesal@intelliswift.com
fjb_saper
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grand High Poobah

Quote:
  • Provide senior level technical knowledge in developing and administrating simple, moderate, and complex, scalable WebSphere MQSI/Message Broker solutions for global 2000 companies.
  • Candidate must be able to design, develop, implement and debug message sets, esql code and message flows preferably running in both WBI Message Broker version 2.1 (MQSI) and version 5 (WBI MB)

So what you're telling us is that your "global 2000 companies" are running on Software that is out of support (WBI Message Broker version 2.1 (MQSI) and version 5 (WBI MB)) and not planning to upgrade any time soon??
Vitor
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grand High Poobah

And it would need to be a serious benefits package to get me back onto MQSIv2.1. Urgh.

bruce2359
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Poobah

Quote:
Should be open to travel ( up to 70-75 % ) mostly in a region ( Mid West / North East ) or anywhere in the US ....

So, I'd need to move to the east coast, only to spend 75% of the time travelling elsewhere?
Jesal Shah
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fjb_saper wrote:

So what you're telling us is that your "global 2000 companies" are running on Software that is out of support (WBI Message Broker version 2.1 (MQSI) and version 5 (WBI MB)) and not planning to upgrade any time soon??

The Job Discription is generic. The work will be much advanced.. We can set up a call for you with the technical lead if you are interested.
Jesal Shah
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bruce2359 wrote:
Quote:
Should be open to travel ( up to 70-75 % ) mostly in a region ( Mid West / North East ) or anywhere in the US ....

So, I'd need to move to the east coast, only to spend 75% of the time travelling elsewhere?

Hi Bruce,

'Elsewhere' as you say will be travel in and around the tri-state area most of the time. in total 90% travel will be in the east coast, so if you are in the east-coast it might save a lot of time for you compared if you are in the West-Coast or elsewhere.
Let me know if you are interested in evaluating this position. Do email your resume to me at jesal@intelliswift.com
Thanks.
Vitor
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grand High Poobah

Jesal Shah wrote:
The Job Discription is generic.

And in need of updating & some revision if you'll forgive me. WMBv5 been OOS for some time now, and only the really lifers (like me) even remember MQSI.

If it's a generic WMB job, don't mention any version or MQSI. If the client has a specific need for a specific facility introudced in a specific version (like WMBv7 Patterns) mention that. It gives potential candiates a better view of what's required of them.
fatherjack
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Knight

Vitor wrote:
Jesal Shah wrote:
The Job Discription is generic.

And in need of updating & some revision if you'll forgive me. WMBv5 been OOS for some time now, and only the really lifers (like me) even remember MQSI.

If it's a generic WMB job, don't mention any version or MQSI. If the client has a specific need for a specific facility introudced in a specific version (like WMBv7 Patterns) mention that. It gives potential candiates a better view of what's required of them.

But when was the last time you saw a job advert that reflected what was actually required. I think the lat job I saw correctly described was "Milk Monitor" at my primary school.
Vitor
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grand High Poobah

fatherjack wrote:
I think the lat job I saw correctly described was "Milk Monitor" at my primary school.

Which would have been a lat job indeed.

And even then, there was little monitoring of the milk involved.
bruce2359
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Poobah

or perhaps not...

Quite some time ago, I expressed interest in a posting somewhat like this (different skill set, very technical), but the ad specified 95% travel US and world-wide.; but the successful applicant had to be based in NYC.

They were absolutely not interested in someone from the mid-west. south or west coast, for the 5%. That's 18.25 days of a 365 day year.

MQSeries.net Forum Index » Job Postings » WebSphere Message Broker Position - East Coast - US
Jump to: