ASG
IBM
Zystems
Cressida
Icon
Netflexity

MQSeries.net
Search  Search       Tech Exchange      Education      Certifications      Library      Info Center      SupportPacs      LinkedIn  Search  Search                                                                   FAQ  FAQ   Usergroups  Usergroups

Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

RSS Feed - WebSphere MQ Support RSS Feed - Message Broker Support

MQSeries.net Forum Index » Workflow Engines - IBM MQ Workflow & Business Process Choreographer » Process Template Deletion Tool

Process Template Deletion Tool « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
JULLRICH
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:30 am    Post subject: Process Template Deletion Tool Reply with quote

Apprentice

Hi guys,

I did the following:
- stopping MQWF
- importing database
- starting MQWF
- terminating ProcessInstanzes successfully
- stopping MQWF
- importing the same database again
- starting MQWF
- runing Process Template Deletion Tool successfully
- terminating ProcessInstanzes
=> I got plenty of the following Errors and all the ExecutionServer crashed as well.
Report creation = 11.06.10 11:25:25
Related message = FMC31050E Ein Fehler, der die Verarbeitung beendet hat, ist aufgetreten.

Error location = File=/projects/fmc/drv2/lbld/v360/aix/src/fmcdtprs.cxx, Line=209, Function=FmcTOMForProcessSettings::MaterializeProcessSettingsForReadImpl(const MaterializeInputParm &, const FmcBTID &, TomForProcessSettingsDict::iterator &)
Error data = FmcTOMNotFoundException, KeyValues= PTID=OID(000000010255c0000000000000000000)

Anybody knows why?
I'm using MQWF 3.6.0.8 on AIX5.3

Regards
Jens
hos
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chevalier

Jens,
you did not tell the background for this action sequence.
"Importing database" means you replaced the MQWF DB by a different DB (backup?) via DB tools? If it is NOT a backup of the existing MQWF DB this won't work, because in addition to the processes the DB contains all the infrastructure info like MQ names, System names etc.

Why did you import this DB again after you cleaned the previous instance from running process instances?

The error message indicates an inconsistency in the DB. You need to correlate the error messages to user actions to see what exactly triggers the error. I also suggest to contact IBM support to clarify what went wrong and how to proceed.
JULLRICH
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apprentice

Hi,

thx hos for your quick reply.
I only want to find out the reason for the error occured only in this special situation. Is the "Process Template Deletion Tool" (= official wc01 support pack) destroing my MQWF DB?

Well the DB being imported is an MQWF DB getted as a backup of an long running MQWF system. There are several ProcessTemplates with its versions and ProcessInstances (in differentes states) inside.

If doing both:
executing several MQWF cmds and creating an QMgr alias for every QMgr the MQWF DB was working with, you are able to import and run any MQWF DB in another environment. Main config names (Q's etc.) are equal in all my environments.
It works as described, it is tested well! If starting MQWF and working/testing with it, it works fine.

So my problem is not related with the data or the database being imported. It is related to the "Process Template Deletion Tool" I hardly supose - its the onliest difference to the normal way of work.

[Import database using DB2 tools? - YES, for sure.]

If doing it twice, its like this:

- stopping MQWF
- importing database
- starting MQWF
- stopping MQWF
- starting MQWF
[Error described before]
- stopping MQWF
- starting MQWF
- stopping MQWF
- starting MQWF
[Error described before]

You can continue as often as you want - you will always get the same result.

Does anybody has experience with the "Process Template Deletion Tool"?

Regards
Jens

MQSeries.net Forum Index » Workflow Engines - IBM MQ Workflow & Business Process Choreographer » Process Template Deletion Tool
Jump to: