ASG
IBM
Zystems
Cressida
Icon
Netflexity

MQSeries.net
Search  Search       Tech Exchange      Education      Certifications      Library      Info Center      SupportPacs      LinkedIn  Search  Search                                                                   FAQ  FAQ   Usergroups  Usergroups

Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

RSS Feed - WebSphere MQ Support RSS Feed - Message Broker Support

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere DataPower » Integrating HPSystinet with Datapower

Integrating HPSystinet with Datapower « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
sarasu
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:19 pm    Post subject: Integrating HPSystinet with Datapower Reply with quote

Master

Is there any document to configure HP Systinet registry with Datapower ?I tried using UDDI Registry, but no luck.

Is there anything needs to be enabled from HP side in order to configure HPSystinet with datapower ?

We are using XI503.8.0.2 and HPSystinet 6.64.

Thanks
sampathkumar
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:08 am    Post subject: Re: Integrating HPSystinet with Datapower Reply with quote

We are using XI50 with Systinet. If you want I can send you information about how we are doing at our end.

-Sampath
kiranCSK
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Sampath,

Can you provide the material/information to me for integrating Systinet with Datapower as we are planning to integrate these two products.

Thanks
kiranC

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere DataPower » Integrating HPSystinet with Datapower
Jump to: