ASG
IBM
Zystems
Cressida
Icon
Netflexity

MQSeries.net
Search  Search       Tech Exchange      Education      Certifications      Library      Info Center      SupportPacs      LinkedIn  Search  Search                                                                   FAQ  FAQ   Usergroups  Usergroups

Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

RSS Feed - WebSphere MQ Support RSS Feed - Message Broker Support

MQSeries.net Forum Index » IBM MQ API Support » Debug C++ AMI software in Visual Studio 2005 ?

Debug C++ AMI software in Visual Studio 2005 ? « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
Verrnum
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:48 am    Post subject: Debug C++ AMI software in Visual Studio 2005 ? Reply with quote

Hi,

When i try to debug an application with Visual Studio 2005, it's crashs whith reason code 49, reason code 2 6000.

If i compile it and run it from command dos prompt, it runs fine...

Any idea ?

Does anyone has yet debuging AMI c++ software ?

Thank you for your help.
bower5932
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jedi Knight

I have no idea on what is wrong. However, if you are debugging new AMI code, I'd suggest that you look into using another type of WMQ API. Here is a quote from SupportPac MA0F:

Quote:
After June 2003, IBM has no plans to enhance the AMI with any new functions or platforms. IBM will however continue to support the AMI as described in the Technical Support section below.

We would recommend that customers do not use the AMI for any new projects and do not extend usage in existing projects. This recommendation does not apply to functions shipped by other IBM products, such as DB2, that have made use of the AMI. IBM is working to ensure that these products are able to provide the same functionality as today without the AMI.

http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?rs=171&uid=swg24000641&loc=en_US&cs=utf-8&lang=en
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger

MQSeries.net Forum Index » IBM MQ API Support » Debug C++ AMI software in Visual Studio 2005 ?
Jump to: