ASG
IBM
Zystems
Cressida
Icon
Netflexity

MQSeries.net
Search  Search       Tech Exchange      Education      Certifications      Library      Info Center      SupportPacs      LinkedIn  Search  Search                                                                   FAQ  FAQ   Usergroups  Usergroups

Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

RSS Feed - WebSphere MQ Support RSS Feed - Message Broker Support

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Message Broker (ACE) Support » Please help !!!!! Problem with aggregate

Please help !!!!! Problem with aggregate « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
genestep
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2002 9:30 pm    Post subject: Please help !!!!! Problem with aggregate Reply with quote

Apprentice

Hi

I use an "aggregate reply" node (WMQI 2.1) to aggregate some reponses. In out flow, if i have an exception, the aggregate never finishes. I always have message in timeout and catch terminals. The problem, i think, comes from the database, because i always have lines in baggregate table. if i delete manually records, the problem is stopped.

At what time the the records are deleted ??
Is it a bug in aggregate node ??

Thanks for your help.

Philippe
devans
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2002 4:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apprentice

The database records relating to an aggregation are deleted by the AggregateReply node after sending out the aggregated reply message.

The fan-out and fan-in flows should be executed within a transaction, so that in an error case (i.e. an exception is thrown) the whole unit of work is backed out and the aggregation is left in a consistent state.

I would recommend that you should firstly find out why an exception is being thrown (look in your event log) and correct that. There should be some useful log information to help you Also, make sure that the input nodes and output nodes have the correct transactionality setting (set to 'Yes')
genestep
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2002 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apprentice

Thanks for informations.

But how in the message i can find info about transactional mode ?
In my message flow i define transactional mode but perhaps the problem is with MQ client developement which posts the message.
devans
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2002 6:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apprentice

The transactionality of the MQ Client which does the original MQPUT is not relevant. It is only relevant how WMQI does the MQGET, and that is determined by your transactionality settings on the MQInput and MQOutput nodes.

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Message Broker (ACE) Support » Please help !!!!! Problem with aggregate
Jump to: