ASG
IBM
Zystems
Cressida
Icon
Netflexity

MQSeries.net
Search  Search       Tech Exchange      Education      Certifications      Library      Info Center      SupportPacs      LinkedIn  Search  Search                                                                   FAQ  FAQ   Usergroups  Usergroups

Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

RSS Feed - WebSphere MQ Support RSS Feed - Message Broker Support

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Message Broker (ACE) Support » Question on Type created when u import a dtd to a msg set

Question on Type created when u import a dtd to a msg set « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
AlexeiSkate
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2002 2:50 pm    Post subject: Question on Type created when u import a dtd to a msg set Reply with quote

Centurion

I have created a dtd file that contains the following field definition:
<!ELEMENT RECORDTYPE (#PCDATA)>

I import the dtd file into a message set as a message and it has the following definition for the the field I've defined above:
RECORDTYPE RECORDTYPE_type

What does the type RECORDTYPE_type represent ? I have an ESQL statement that attempt a concatenation like "SET aString = RECORDTYPE + '_'; When I deploy the message set I get an error that the '+' sign is not being used correctly. Do I need to redefine RECORDTYPE as an element of the message that is made up of the simple type STRING ?

thanks,
Alex

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Message Broker (ACE) Support » Question on Type created when u import a dtd to a msg set
Jump to: