ASG
IBM
Zystems
Cressida
Icon
Netflexity

MQSeries.net
Search  Search       Tech Exchange      Education      Certifications      Library      Info Center      SupportPacs      LinkedIn  Search  Search                                                                   FAQ  FAQ   Usergroups  Usergroups

Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

RSS Feed - WebSphere MQ Support RSS Feed - Message Broker Support

MQSeries.net Forum Index » Archives - All » MQDEAD Tab Field Display Comments

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
 MQDEAD Tab Field Display Comments « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
g20720
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 4:20 am    Post subject: MQDEAD Tab Field Display Comments Reply with quote

I recently had to do some work with dead letter messages so was using using the MQDEAD tab if MQVE. I saw a couple of things there that are inconsistent with the way some fields are handled on the MQMD tab.

1. Put-Application Type – only shows the code value rather than the constant name

2. Put Date and Put Time – Show the raw UTC time, no conversion to local time done
RogerLacroix
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 9:41 pm    Post subject: Re: MQDEAD Tab Field Display Comments Reply with quote

Jedi Knight

Hi,
g20720 wrote:
1. Put-Application Type – only shows the code value rather than the constant name

Interesting. Yes, that field should have the constant name.

g20720 wrote:
2. Put Date and Put Time – Show the raw UTC time, no conversion to local time done

MQ Visual Edit does NOT convert any time fields (MQDEAD or MQMD, etc..). If they are converted then MQ did it.

Maybe a 'Local Time' CheckBox could be added to the window but I'll need to think about it. (i.e. Do I want to start to mess around with TimeZones.)

Regards,
Roger Lacroix
Capitalware Inc.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Page 1 of 1

MQSeries.net Forum Index » Archives - All » MQDEAD Tab Field Display Comments
Jump to: