ASG
IBM
Zystems
Cressida
Icon
Netflexity

MQSeries.net
Search  Search       Tech Exchange      Education      Certifications      Library      Info Center      SupportPacs      LinkedIn  Search  Search                                                                   FAQ  FAQ   Usergroups  Usergroups

Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

RSS Feed - WebSphere MQ Support RSS Feed - Message Broker Support

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Message Broker (ACE) Support » MRM - XML MAPPING PROBLEM

MRM - XML MAPPING PROBLEM « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
kiran26
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2002 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Acolyte

Hi all,
I have 70 different messages under on messageset and one big XML schema,which i have imported using MQSIIMPSCHEMA into MQSI.I have mapped all my MRM to XML in 70 compute nodes in my messageflow.I am sending data in BLOB and converting into MRM before sending to the compute node using RESET CONTENT node.
I am able see final XML messages only for 25 out of 70. Rest all r going to failure queue.When i raise a log, i am getting the following error messages,
Message Translation Interface error. Message bitstream larger than expected: message set 'DODFVMO08G001'; message 'GOS_APP_MSG'.
The bitstream of the message being parsed by the MRM parser is larger than the size expected for a Custom Wire Format message of that message type.
The message bitstream has been incorrectly constructed. Check that you have packaged the message correctly and set the correct message properties then resubmit the message.
2002-03-28 11:20:32.626998 4024 UserTrace BIP6060I: Parser type 'Properties' created on behalf of node 'GOSGSS_OUTBOUND_GI_PUB.GOS_INBOUND' to handle portion of incoming message of length 0 bytes beginning at offset '0'.
The message broker has created a parser of type 'Properties' on behalf of node 'GOSGSS_OUTBOUND_GI_PUB.GOS_INBOUND' to handle the first part of an incoming message. This parser has been given the portion of the message starting at offset '0' and '0' bytes long.

I am sending correct lenght, but i am not able to figure it out why i am getting the above error.It will be a great help if some one can help me out.

Thanks
vishnu
kirani
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2002 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jedi Knight

Do you have any integer fields in your message set? Probably you have forgotten to
1. defined them in message set as Extended Decimal?
2. Assign length to these elements?

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Message Broker (ACE) Support » MRM - XML MAPPING PROBLEM
Jump to: