ASG
IBM
Zystems
Cressida
Icon
Netflexity

MQSeries.net
Search  Search       Tech Exchange      Education      Certifications      Library      Info Center      SupportPacs      LinkedIn  Search  Search                                                                   FAQ  FAQ   Usergroups  Usergroups

Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

RSS Feed - WebSphere MQ Support RSS Feed - Message Broker Support

MQSeries.net Forum Index » Job Seekers » Seeking MQ/database position in DC, San Francisco, or London

Seeking MQ/database position in DC, San Francisco, or London « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
npr
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2004 11:02 pm    Post subject: Seeking MQ/database position in DC, San Francisco, or London Reply with quote

I am seeking a position in the DC, San Francisco, or London area. The ideal position would utilize both my MQ as well as my database experience.

Below are my technical strengths in brief. If I may be a match for your position, I would be happy to begin the discussion my forwarding you my resume. The resume is in Word unless you specify a preferred format.

The best way to reach me is an email to npr_email-jobsearch@yahoo.com . A private message on mqseries.net or a response here with your contact details also works.

Skills and strengths in brief:

I've 10 years of IT experience in the financial industry with core competencies in database and messaging areas.

My database experience includes over 7 years of as a database developer DBA. I've strong skills in query writing, performance tuning, data modeling and database design, database replication, and all levels of DBA tasks.

For last three+ years of my professional career I've focused on using MQ Series and MQSI as a means to exchange real-time data between systems as a more powerful, flexible and general means of data sharing and data enrichment than database replication, aka EAI. As one of the early advocates in a large firm for messaging, my experience touches on nearly all aspects of MQ: identifying a strategic problem to solve with messaging, design and proof of concept, installation, administration, tuning and problem resolution, and programming in MQI, MQSI. I've written tools and scripts for the monitoring and administration of MQ, written tools and web GUIs to aid developers in their use of MQ, written numerous message flows to accomplish a variety of messaging routing and enrichment tasks, written messaging feeds into and out of the messaging system in MQI (largely in Perl, some in C).

I've experience both managing teams and projects, communicating across teams and up to various management, as well as hands-on, nuts and bolts work.

I'm a U.S. citizen. I have worked in London before, and I am willing to relocate quickly to DC, San Francisco or London.

MQSeries.net Forum Index » Job Seekers » Seeking MQ/database position in DC, San Francisco, or London
Jump to: