ASG
IBM
Zystems
Cressida
Icon
Netflexity

MQSeries.net
Search  Search       Tech Exchange      Education      Certifications      Library      Info Center      SupportPacs      LinkedIn  Search  Search                                                                   FAQ  FAQ   Usergroups  Usergroups

Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

RSS Feed - WebSphere MQ Support RSS Feed - Message Broker Support

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Message Broker (ACE) Support » Publish-Subscribe With diffrent Languages

Publish-Subscribe With diffrent Languages « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
abiram8
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2002 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Master

Hi,

Hi Iam working with MQ Series + MQSI Where our Publisher is Java & Subscriber is JMS or R.P.G , V.B

Case 1)

Compute Node Set in The Java Flow Diagram

SET OutputRoot.MQRFH2.psc.Command='RegSub';
SET OutputRoot.MQRFH2.psc.Topic= InputRoot.XML."Message".Topic;
SET OutputRoot.MQRFH2.psc.QmgrName='QM_Manager';
SET OutputRoot.MQRFH2.psc.QName='CUSTOUT';

Compute Node Set in The JMS Flow Diagram (Page 167 of Mqseries Using Java)

SET OutputRoot.MQRFH2.jms.Command='RegSub';=>Not Given in PDF about This Command
SET OutputRoot.MQRFH2.jms.Topic='To/Bc/Nu';=>Not Given in PDF about This Command
SET OutputRoot.MQRFH2.jms.Rto='QM_Manager';=> Given in PDF
SET OutputRoot.MQRFH2.jms.Rto='JMSUBR'; => Given in PDF
SET OutputRoot.MQRFH2.jms.SubPoint='JMS'; =>Not Given in PDF about This Command

What do you really mean by "jmsdestination"

SET OutputRoot.MQRFH2.jms.Dst=?
Its value is String but Whether to Give QManger Name or QueueName Its not clearly mentioned in the PDF.

If Any one worked on the Java as publisher with JMS as Subscriber please let me know how to tacle this problem

Case2)

How To set the MQRFH2 Headers for the R.P.G Subscriber If Any one worked on it let me know

Case 3)

How To set the MQRFH2 Headers (Structure ) for the V.B Subscriber If Any one worked on it let
me know

If atleast any one knows about the PDF or any Link Please write to me

Thanks
R.Abiram
Naftalanja
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2002 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Acolyte

Hi i have implemented quite the similar application. I have the VB application publishing the message and a JMS application subscribing the messages. Can you please tell me where is the actual problem ??
abiram8
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2002 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Master

Hi,

I want to know how to set the MQRFH2 headers (Using ESQL) for the V.B & JMS application

R.Abiram
Naftalanja
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2002 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Acolyte

I am really sorry abhiram, i was out. Checking in today. Anyhow this use the following ESQL to set a MQRFH2 header using ESQL.

SET OutputRoot.MQMD.Format = OutputRoot.XML.(XML.tag)TSCHUBPROTOSUB.SUBSCRIPTIONREQ.SUBPARAMS.MQMDFORMAT;
SET OutputRoot.MQRFH2.(MQRFH2.Field)Format= InputRoot.XML.(XML.tag)TSCHUBPROTOSUB.SUBSCRIPTIONREQ.SUBPARAMS.MQRFH2FORMAT;
SET OutputRoot.MQRFH2.psc.Command = InputRoot.XML.(XML.tag)TSCHUBPROTOSUB.SUBSCRIPTIONREQ.SUBPARAMS.COMMAND;
SET OutputRoot.MQRFH2.psc.Topic = InputRoot.XML.(XML.tag)TSCHUBPROTOSUB.SUBSCRIPTIONREQ.SUBPARAMS.TOPICNAME;
SET OutputRoot.MQRFH2.psc.QMgrName = InputRoot.XML.(XML.tag)TSCHUBPROTOSUB.SUBSCRIPTIONREQ.SUBPARAMS.QUEUEMANAGER;
SET OutputRoot.MQRFH2.psc.QName = InputRoot.XML.(XML.tag)TSCHUBPROTOSUB.SUBSCRIPTIONREQ.SUBPARAMS.QUEUE;

TSCHUBPROTOSUB.SUBSCRIPTIONREQ.SUBPARAMS.MQMDFORMAT=MQMD
TSCHUBPROTOSUB.SUBSCRIPTIONREQ.SUBPARAMS.MQRFH2FORMAT=MQRFH2;

where
TSCHUBPROTOSUB.SUBSCRIPTIONREQ.SUBPARAMS.MQMDFORMAT is the XML structure of ma input xml file. Should you need anything please email me, i shall give you prompt reply. bye

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Message Broker (ACE) Support » Publish-Subscribe With diffrent Languages
Jump to: