ASG
IBM
Zystems
Cressida
Icon
Netflexity

MQSeries.net
Search  Search       Tech Exchange      Education      Certifications      Library      Info Center      SupportPacs      LinkedIn  Search  Search                                                                   FAQ  FAQ   Usergroups  Usergroups

Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

RSS Feed - WebSphere MQ Support RSS Feed - Message Broker Support

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Message Broker (ACE) Support » Unable to create subscription

Unable to create subscription « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
Naftalanja
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2002 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Acolyte

Hi, i have a message flow, setting the headers mqrfh2 etc and psc folder command as 'RegSub'. But the message is passing from SYSTEM.BROKER.CONTROL.QUEUE. I am including the trace. Its been bugging me since yest. Can anyone please help me ????

The following messages are after the messageing being picked up by broker from
SYSTEM.BROKER.CONTROL.QUEUE

Node 'PubSubControlMsgFlow.ControlNode': The publish/subscribe service has received an error code 3008.
The publish/subscribe service has received an error with code 3008. No response message has been sent because one was not requested.
No user action required.

Error BIP2628E: Exception condition detected on input node 'PubSubControlMsgFlow.InputNode'.
The input node 'PubSubControlMsgFlow.InputNode' detected an error whilst processing a message.
The message flow has been rolled-back and, if the message was being processed in a unit of work,
it will remain on the input queue to be processed again.
Following messages will indicate the cause of this exception.

RecoverableException BIP2230E: Error detected whilst processing a message in node 'PubSubControlMsgFlow.ControlNode'.
The message broker detected an error whilst processing a message in node 'PubSubControlMsgFlow.ControlNode'. An exception has been thrown to cut short the processing of the message.

Exception BIP2230E: Error detected whilst processing a message in node 'PubSubControlMsgFlow.ControlNode'.
The message broker detected an error whilst processing a message in node 'PubSubControlMsgFlow.ControlNode'. An exception has been thrown to cut short the processing of the message.

RecoverableException BIP2329E: An unexpected NULL value was encountered.
This message will be accompanied with others which will give the higher level context for this error. Look at these other messages to determine the root source of the problem.

PS. I HAVE POSTED THIS MESSAGE 5 DAZ BACK, I AM IN SERIOUS PROBLEM. I DONT KNOW WOT METHOD TO APPLY TO GET THIS FIX DONE.

amigupta1978
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2002 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Centurion

Hey can u give me the exact ESQL which r u writing.

I am using the following ESQL in compute node and its working fine for me..

Amit

SET OutputRoot.MQRFH2.StrucId = MQRFH_STRUC_ID;
SET OutputRoot.MQRFH2.Version = CAST(MQRFH_VERSION_2 AS CHAR);
SET OutputRoot.MQRFH2.StrucLength = CAST(MQRFH_STRUC_LENGTH_FIXED_2 AS CHAR);
SET OutputRoot.MQRFH2.psc.Command = 'RegSub';
SET OutputRoot.MQRFH2.psc.Topic = InputRoot.XML.REC.TOPIC;
SET OutputRoot.MQRFH2.psc.QMgrName = InputRoot.XML.REC.QMGR;
SET OutputRoot.MQRFH2.psc.QName = InputRoot.XML.REC.QUEUE;
jfluitsm
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2002 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Disciple

It looks to me that you are missing a value (hence the NULL value).
Did you spell all the keywords correct (upper/lower case)?

IBM Certified Solution Designer WebSphere MQ V6
IBM Certified Solution Developer WebSphere Message Broker V6
Naftalanja
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2002 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Acolyte

Thanks for all, i got that thing figured out. First thing being that my table under MQSICM is not consistent. The table CBROKER is holding a column name called CSECTION its value being DPLING, instead of being either shared or DEPLED. (Ps. I think the CSECTION of the respective BROKER should not be DEPLING NOT THE GRAVEY). So i assume the broker the is in doubtfull state or rather unresolved state. So i deleted those rows and there is another hiccup. While i am posting the message, i am using Java threads for posting the message (with JMS though). Some how its adding some extra bytes or some unwanted charaters/ nulls which MQSI PubSubControlMsgFlow.ControlNode dosen't like it and its kicking me off internally. So After a while i wrote a stand alone program which uses JMS, since it creates MQRFH2 header automatically. So when i posted the message it started Subscriptions again. Anyhow thanx for suggestions Amit and Jan. bye
Naftalanja
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2002 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Acolyte

Sorry i forgot to mention MQSICM is ma Configuration Manager Database and CBROKER is one of the tables among it. thanx
Naftalanja
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2002 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Acolyte

Sorry i forgot to mention MQSICM is ma Configuration Manager Database and CBROKER is one of the tables among it. thanx

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Message Broker (ACE) Support » Unable to create subscription
Jump to: