ASG
IBM
Zystems
Cressida
Icon
Netflexity

MQSeries.net
Search  Search       Tech Exchange      Education      Certifications      Library      Info Center      SupportPacs      LinkedIn  Search  Search                                                                   FAQ  FAQ   Usergroups  Usergroups

Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

RSS Feed - WebSphere MQ Support RSS Feed - Message Broker Support

MQSeries.net Forum Index » IBM MQ API Support » Unable to load message catalog - mqji

Unable to load message catalog - mqji « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
kanagavisu
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2002 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am a new User of IBM MQSeries. I am getting the following exception while creating the Queue Manager in the Client mode. Can anyone of you please tell
me why? I am tired of finding a solution to this.

Unable to load message catalog - mqji
com.ibm.mq.MQException: Completion Code 2, Reason 2009
java.lang.Throwable(java.lang.String)
java.lang.Exception(java.lang.String)
com.ibm.mq.MQException(int, int, java.lang.Object)
com.ibm.mq.MQManagedConnectionJ11(java.lang.String, java.util.Hashtable, com.ibm.mq.resource.spi.ConnectionRequestInfo, com.ibm.mq.MQManagedConnectionFactory)
com.ibm.mq.MQManagedConnectionJ11 com.ibm.mq.MQClientManagedConnectionFactoryJ11._createManagedConnection(com.ibm.mq.resource.spi.ConnectionRequestInfo, boolean)
com.ibm.mq.MQManagedConnectionJ11 com.ibm.mq.MQClientManagedConnectionFactoryJ11.createManagedConnection(com.ibm.mq.resource.spi.ConnectionRequestInfo)
com.ibm.mq.StoredManagedConnection(com.ibm.mq.MQManagedConnectionFactory, com.ibm.mq.resource.spi.ConnectionRequestInfo, com.ibm.mq.ManagedConnectionStore, com.ibm.mq.PoolScavenger, com.ibm.mq.MQSimpleConnectionManager)
java.lang.Object com.ibm.mq.MQSimpleConnectionManager.allocateConnection(com.ibm.mq.MQManagedConnectionFactory, com.ibm.mq.resource.spi.ConnectionRequestInfo)
com.ibm.mq.MQQueueManager com.ibm.mq.MQQueueManager.obtainBaseMQQueueManager(java.lang.String, java.util.Hashtable, com.ibm.mq.MQConnectionManager)
void com.ibm.mq.MQQueueManager.construct(java.lang.String, java.util.Hashtable, com.ibm.mq.MQConnectionManager, com.ibm.mq.resource.spi.ConnectionManager)
com.ibm.mq.MQQueueManager(java.lang.String)
void com.mellonone.cms.CmsAdapter.sendClientMessage(java.lang.String)
void com.mellonone.cms.CmsAdapter.main(java.lang.String [])

An MQSeries error occurred :Completion code 2Reason code 2009

Thankyou
visu

[ This Message was edited by: kanagavisu on 2002-02-02 10:09 ]
kolban
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2002 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grand Master

Have a search in these forums using 2009 as a key word. I think you will find that that the general advice falls into 2 camps:

1. Look in the AMQERR01 logs for the queue manager and you should see a queue manager reported reason for the problem.
2. Ensure that the channel name specified at the client maps to an existing SRVCONN channel at the queue manager.

Please post back with what you find, even if you find a solution.
kanagavisu
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2002 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Koblan,
I mentioned wrong Channel in my program. Thats why I got that error.
Now I got another problem. I am getting java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError:no mqjbnd02 in java.library.path. while creating the MQQueueManager. Do you know
what is the problem.
Thankyou
visu
kolban
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2002 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grand Master

This is an old problem that pops up from time to time. Use the forum search feature and search for

mqjbnd02

It is basically that your PATH variable doesn't include the java/lib directory ... but do the search, you'll get more details.
kthompson
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2002 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Novice

Just a FYI,
The "Unable to load message catalog - mqji" part is from your CLASSPATH not having "/usr/mqm/java/lib" in it.

MQSeries.net Forum Index » IBM MQ API Support » Unable to load message catalog - mqji
Jump to: