ASG
IBM
Zystems
Cressida
Icon
Netflexity

MQSeries.net
Search  Search       Tech Exchange      Education      Certifications      Library      Info Center      SupportPacs      LinkedIn  Search  Search                                                                   FAQ  FAQ   Usergroups  Usergroups

Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

RSS Feed - WebSphere MQ Support RSS Feed - Message Broker Support

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Message Broker (ACE) Support » mqsicvp not working

mqsicvp not working « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
nmaddisetti
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:51 am    Post subject: mqsicvp not working Reply with quote

Centurion

Hi All,

I have IIB 9.0.0.5 runtime on Windows 10 Enterprise and installed DB211.1
Created ODBC DSN and Test connection to database is working fine.

I did ran mqsisetdbparms with correct user id and password but mqsicvp is not working and getting below error.

I gave read,write and execute permissions to DB2 installation folder as per one of IBM website description but still not working

can you please help me figure out the issue behind this error...

HERE is the ERROR :

BIP2393E: Database error: ODBC return code '-1' from data source ''XYZ'' using ODBC driver manager ''odbc32.dll''.
The broker received an error when processing a database operation. The ODBC return code was '-1'. See the following messages for information obtained from the database about this error.
Use the following messages to determine the cause of the error. Typical problems are an incorrect data source, or table names. Correct either the database or the broker configuration. Use the mqsicvp command to test connectivity to this database.
BIP2322E: Database error: SQL State ''IM003''; Native Error Code '160'; Error Text ''Specified driver could not be loaded due to system error 1114: A dynamic link library (DLL) initialization routine failed. (IBM DB2 ODBC DRIVER - DB2COPY1, C:\PROGRA~1\IBM\SQLLIB\BIN\DB2CLIO.DLL).''.
The error has the following diagnostic information: SQL State ''IM003'' SQL Native Error Code '160' SQL Error Text ''Specified driver could not be loaded due to system error 1114: A dynamic link library (DLL) initialization routine failed. (IBM DB2 ODBC DRIVER - DB2COPY1, C:\PROGRA~1\IBM\SQLLIB\BIN\DB2CLIO.DLL).''
This message may be accompanied by other messages describing the effect on the message broker itself. Use the reason identified in this message with the accompanying messages to determine the cause of the error. Use the mqsicvp command to test connectivity to this database.

BIP8040E: Unable to connect to the database.
The database cannot be accessed with the specified user Id and password pair.
- Check that the database is running.
- Check that the database has an adequate number of database connections available for use.
- On Windows, check that an ODBC connection has been created.
- On systems that use $ODBCINI, check that the file pointed to by $ODBCINI has been correctly updated.
- On z/OS check the BIPDSNAO member of the component's dataset, and check the DB2 64bit ODBC driver (DSNAO64C) is in the STEPLIB.
- Use mqsisetdbparms to set the password to the correct value and try again.
nmaddisetti
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Centurion

Can any one please help me with this. I am really struck.
fjb_saper
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grand High Poobah

check that you have the right DB2 libraries i.e. 32 bits vs 64 bits... Look up creating a command line environment to make sure the libs are on the path...
deepb
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm getting the same error - did the OP ever get it resolved?
aruncg
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Novice

Hi, Did anyone managed to find the solution to this issue?

regards
acg
gbaddeley
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2019 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jedi

aruncg wrote:
Hi, Did anyone managed to find the solution to this issue?
regards, acg

"BIP2322E: Database error: SQL State ''IM003''; Native Error Code '160'; Error Text ''Specified driver could not be loaded due to system error 1114: A dynamic link library (DLL) initialization routine failed. (IBM DB2 ODBC DRIVER - DB2COPY1, C:\PROGRA~1\IBM\SQLLIB\BIN\DB2CLIO.DLL).''

Windows is returning error 1114 to IIB when it is trying to load and initialise a DLL. Google "iib dll error 1114" shows some hits.
learner0246783256
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2022 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did anyone find a solution for the DB2 error?

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Message Broker (ACE) Support » mqsicvp not working
Jump to: